Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Cant get the smile off my place playing this game, its crazy good!! Just hit 100 games and playfield still looking brand new. Had to adjust a couple of switches and the record came loose and dropped down but so far so good.
  • Like 3

I had the opportunity to set up CE404 today.

Thanks Paul for your integrity.

Thanks Shannan for safe delivery.

My first JJP, wow, next level ! Blows away Stern LE's

I have only flipped 3 balls in 1 game so far and it felt very nice, super smooth. I will not be playing further until my Cliffy kit arrives and I update the 3 suspect posts. Longer posts, 6 ball baron carbons and perfect play clears arrived super quick from RTBB, thanks Nino.

The wifi connection and update from 1.18 to 1.22 was easy and took less than 10 minutes. The finish of the cabinet and playfield is stunning. No tearing or pooling, just mint. 404 is a March build. The audio quality out of box is lack lustre, mids are too rich and there is no low end. I haven't installed topper as yet and my klipsh sub won't play the game at this stage, while connected to th pc audio jack. Looks like a pinwoofer kit is on the cards. Overall the game is simply stunning and I look forward to putting a few games on when I get hardware updates complete.

20210701_175915.thumb.jpg.de3fc30cf186a99f188f3f9c2d02335b.jpg

20210701_173620.thumb.jpg.a24b9fac4d8101c87366d445ea6897cb.jpg

• Like 11

What are people doing regarding protecting their new playfield? Washers, longer posts or just going to see how the playfield go?

If so, what’s the best place to buy the best washers, posts from?

What are people doing regarding protecting their new playfield? Washers, longer posts or just going to see how the playfield go?

If so, what’s the best place to buy the best washers, posts from?

Yes if we could grab the larger post part numbers that would be great.

Sleeving the hole if a post big enough can’t be found is also an option I will look at.

Yes if we could grab the larger post part numbers that would be great.

Sleeving the hole if a post big enough can’t be found is also an option I will look at.

Post part # is 530-5005-00

I have not installed as yet, Im waiting on Cliffy then gonna tear down. I will let you guys know best possible solution. My CE has no black washers. March build, has clears on sling posts. The trouble posts are tight As Fck. But im not gonna risk art tear so my game is just a fancy jukebox for now, I got the sub working and installed the topper, Sound is now kick ass . Don't forget to get new balls. 6 x Ball baron Carbons from RTBB are perfect.

Ando

20210702_105319_resized.thumb.jpg.18e37fdd74ba3fc519da508e0caead01.jpg

20210702_115012_resized.thumb.jpg.18417e2e2b923ea4d8b20c7c551a22aa.jpg

20210702_114828_resized.thumb.jpg.6300543aa1938a784c4aeb6c8819a4af.jpg

20210702_104540_resized_1.thumb.jpg.3a7e2c90ecdecf14c24b57ff2ab66ace.jpg

• Like 2

Here is rubber list

I got perfect play clears from Nino at RTBB

Awesome , fast and accurate customer service.

Disclaimer

I don't know accuracy of this list as I have not installed as yet.

dyor if you are super OCD like me :)

Ando

1389951188_GnRrubbers.thumb.jpg.36187ab2ad41b2dab64917853eaa0f6f.jpg

Post part # is 530-5005-00

I have not installed as yet, Im waiting on Cliffy then gonna tear down. I will let you guys know best possible solution. My CE has no black washers. March build, has clears on sling posts. The trouble posts are tight As Fck. But im not gonna risk art tear so my game is just a fancy jukebox for now, I got the sub working and installed the topper, Sound is now kick ass . Don't forget to get new balls. 6 x Ball baron Carbons from RTBB are perfect.

Ando

How did you hook up the sub?