Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Good to see them starting to ship finally, it’s going to be worth the wait!! One benefit of the long wait is seeing all the preventative work others have done that seems to be working. I’m excited.
  • Like 1

Do you get an ETA for the game when you get your invoice?

this is what was in the email re ETA - Im betting August.

We can now advise that your machine is being loaded on the MARINER / 0RP8HS1MA with an eta into Melbourne mid July. We anticipate up to 2 weeks for customs clearance and container delivery to our factory

Do you get an ETA for the game when you get your invoice?

Yea it said it’ll be here approx mid July and then wait approx 2 weeks to clear customs

August would be my guess too and then us interstate people longer for bill (I assume Bill) to be able to deliver them all

• Like 1

Yea it said it’ll be here approx mid July and then wait approx 2 weeks to clear customs

August would be my guess too and then us interstate people longer for bill (I assume Bill) to be able to deliver them all

Amazing to think I will have had my GNR LE since February and will have my Mandalorian LE probably before the next GNR arrive.

Amazing to think I will have had my GNR LE since February and will have my Mandalorian LE probably before the next GNR arrive.

mate have you encountered the playfield issues we are hearing so much about ?? number of plays ?? thanks

2 Weeks you mean 2 Days

according to the email from Pinball Sales - it said 2 weeks. I hope its 2 days.

Wayne knows better than the distributors do. When mine was arriving in January and I said I would get it in February, he argued it would be January.

it was February…

Congrats! Happy days coming up for you.

What happened to the container with the CE and SE? I was expecting a few posts from happy owners.

According to communications from Pinball Sales last Thursday, container due for delivery to Pinball sales last mid to late this week so should start seeing them in the wild later this week/next week. Ship docked Friday June 11th. So looks like almost 2 weeks from port to the warehouse plus delivery time it seems.

• Like 2