IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Replay

I had to do mine via USB firstly in order to restore network settings, at least that was the plan.

yes 1.17 disabled Wi-Fi so USB update was required. Should be good after that.

Posted (edited)

If anyone is looking for an LE pre order spot, send me a message. Day 1 order, before the price rise, good chance to skip the queue if you've been on the fence about ordering.

Jusy decided to get an Iron Maiden and pickup a 2nd hand GNR at some point later.

*Sold*

Edited by Alias86
  • Like 1

If anyone is looking for an LE pre order spot, send me a message. Day 1 order, before the price rise, good chance to skip the queue if you've been on the fence about ordering.

Jusy decided to get an Iron Maiden and pickup a 2nd hand GNR at some point later.

I know a guy. Pm sent

Just a couple of notes re GNR...

- Anyone waiting for a game, you should get yourself a replacement rubber set ready for the arrival of your game because the factory ones only last a few weeks in my experience.

- Mirror blades are a tight fit but completely fine. No probs at all raising and lowering the playfield. I put black mirror blades which look good. Normal mirror blades would probably be better though in my opinion.

- I installed a sound bar and hooked up to an external sub. The sound bar is a waste of time but the external sub was quite good. I have removed both of these now though because I just hooked up a Pinwoofer system. I read a lot of good feedback on this but honestly the difference is night and day. You can really crank the music with the Pinwoofer kit. The sound is really clear and there's heaps of bass now with their cabinet sub replacement - no need for the external anymore. This kit is a must have for this game.

- The jukebox feature of this game is awesome. Plays through the songs with videos. Turns the game into a gamesroom feature even when you're not playing it instead of just a static object.

Again.... definitely order yourself the Pinwoofer :)

• Like 5

Just a couple of notes re GNR...

- Anyone waiting for a game, you should get yourself a replacement rubber set ready for the arrival of your game because the factory ones only last a few weeks in my experience.

- Mirror blades are a tight fit but completely fine. No probs at all raising and lowering the playfield. I put black mirror blades which look good. Normal mirror blades would probably be better though in my opinion.

- I installed a sound bar and hooked up to an external sub. The sound bar is a waste of time but the external sub was quite good. I have removed both of these now though because I just hooked up a Pinwoofer system. I read a lot of good feedback on this but honestly the difference is night and day. You can really crank the music with the Pinwoofer kit. The sound is really clear and there's heaps of bass now with their cabinet sub replacement - no need for the external anymore. This kit is a must have for this game.

- The jukebox feature of this game is awesome. Plays through the songs with videos. Turns the game into a gamesroom feature even when you're not playing it instead of just a static object.

Again.... definitely order yourself the Pinwoofer :)

How do you set the jukebox mode?

Posted (edited)
Does anyone have a list of rubbers required to stock up ready ?

online manual

Edit: they are NOT listed in the manual

Edited by Replay
  • Like 1

Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet but second container arriving in July 🤞

Anyone know what's coming in that container? CE's and SE's? Any news on the next batch of LE's?

who’s saying that? Been 7 months now, be 9 months in July. Been one update from Pinball Sales Australia in that time & 25 (approx) machines landed.

• Like 2

So it hasn't left yet???:unsure

Fast realising how lucky those of us were to get one on the first container….😯😯

I’m starting to regret swapping mine from the first container for one in the second to an operator so he could get it out on site. Hasn’t been put out yet. A bit frustrating really while waiting for this second container.

Im starting to believe that Paul was right with the December prediction

So you suggesting 1 container a year every December John :cry

So you suggesting 1 container a year every December John :cry

not at all ,,, only 1 this year so far ,,you,d have hoped for better

• Like 1

Fast realising how lucky those of us were to get one on the first container….😯😯

Not so much if all the qc bugs are sorted in the second shipment and new owners can just unbox and play without magnet issues etc.

Not so much if all the qc bugs are sorted in the second shipment and new owners can just unbox and play without magnet issues etc.

Well firstly you can get a bad game in any batch at any time…and I have had no issues with mine. Plenty of trouble free games enjoyed.

Well firstly you can get a bad game in any batch at any time…and I have had no issues with mine. Plenty of trouble free games enjoyed.

Sorry was trying to see the brighter side of the wait instead of hearing only where's my game responses. Very few mentions on game play, playfield innovations etc.

yep I know music is great, light show amazing, but that was apparent from the short YouTube promo on release. I was hoping to hear the hype of why I'm missing out on not jumping on this game. ATM if one came up for sale I'm still on the fence.

Does this game live up to the hype past it's gnr and wow look at the lights?

good to hear yours played perfect out of the box.