Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

38 minutes ago, Ando77 said:

Finally playing my GnR

33 games in and Rocket Queen so far is most mental light show I have ever seen.

this game is seriously fucking Awesome !

20210702_104704.jpg

Isn’t it the best!! 

Did you want the marshal logo mod? 
I got a spare set. 

1 hour ago, radirgyman said:

Isn’t it the best!! 

Did you want the marshal logo mod? 
I got a spare set. 

Oh man, I don't have a printer so that would be super cool, awesome,thanks heaps champion..

Cheers 

18 hours ago, Ando77 said:

Finally playing my GnR

33 games in and Rocket Queen so far is most mental light show I have ever seen.

this game is seriously fucking Awesome !

20210702_104704.jpg

If you're interested in just chilling and watching the song  light shows without playing , the jukebox node has a lights setting so you can watch the insane light sequences with the songs.

• Like 4

Cool,  Interesting to note, Jukebox vs gameplay light show is way different.  The machine really comes alive during gameplay. Katz and team out did themselves on this one, Pure  Genius

Though the shine has been tarnished by playfield woes, I believe the Aussie batch to be sound.

My CE 404 playfields were manufactured Dec 27 last year and Jan 27 this year. clear on both is hard and like glass. It appears that some early CE batches may be problematic ? From what I have read early LE's may be hit and miss ? Perhaps a reason never to be in a hurry for a new title, lucky we come close to the tail end of manufacturing  here in most cases. This gives the builders opportunity to sort out problems.

Super happy with mine its mint, I did wait and was not going to play without bulletproofing. Peace of mind. Many thanks to the bulletproofing brains trust.  404 is BOLTED to the Floor !!   JJP GnR kicks ass !  Holds its own against my 3 mad Sterns.

20210912_115634.jpg

20210909_164816.jpg

20210909_134059.jpg

20210909_155804.jpg

20211006_190407.jpg

Edited by Ando77
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Ferro said:

Does anyone know about playfield multiplier on this game??

I dont think there is one? You can multiply  the powerchord jp by hitting duff ramp before collecting  (max 4x I think) and then there is particular score doublers on some patches (bra, panties gives double bonus). Id be keen to know also if there is a pf x.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Shock_And_Awe said:

Has anyone received their topper from Pinball Sales yet? I ordered and paid as soon as they were released but nothing for me yet.

They were supposed to arrive in November 2021, someone on FB said that ETA is now February 2022 (not confirmed). 
Could of paid $50 more from USA and had it back in August/September 

Just looked it up, paid in full inc post 23/06. Now coming up to 6 months.

Edited by Replay
  • Like 1

Here's the Deep dive into "Guns N' Roses - Not In This Lifetime" by Jersey Jack Pinball! - Pintastic Pinball & Game Room Expo 2021

Eric Meunier who designed the game takes us through the design process and reveals exciting new flipper codes hidden within the game!

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...