Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

18 minutes ago, radirgyman said:

Same, if you have any left please!

I'm sending quite a few to Victoria to @Budgie, he'll fire them out locally to those that want one.

Also sending a couple to QLD

Doing a post office run in about an hour...

Edited by Reefwalker
  • Like 1

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, Boof Head said:

Well I thought I’d wait a few days before I said and thing about this game,  so here it is. 
I couldn’t be happier and this pinball was well worth the wait. Just amazing. 

E61DE899-FBE3-4C6A-81F7-843BE63FD6F7.gif

009944B3-EC13-4555-A8F2-0A694CE9B315.gif

Thanks for the in depth and informative review 😄

Happy I Like It GIF by swerk

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Macca101010 said:

Does anyone else that recently received their Gunners have any feedback?

Looking forward to getting mine in the next shipment. All I hear is @Tastysirloin raving about how good it is.

Would think a few more have hit homes by now any feedback like Macca said would be great and appreciated 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macca101010 said:

Does anyone else that recently received their Gunners have any feedback?

Looking forward to getting mine in the next shipment. All I hear is @Tastysirloin raving about how good it is.

I got mine last week. 
This is the most addictive game I’ve come across. It is so good. 
Aside from it being a beautiful machine to look at I think it shoots really well. Loving the rules so far. Got a lot to work out with scoring though. 

My playfield has washers on the slings but that’s it. No pooling at the moment with about 100 games on it. I did make up some bushes for the troublesome posts that seem to pool/chip. 
Had a little tweaking of the right ramp gate to do as the ball kept getting caught between the ramp and the drum stick. All sorted now and not one Hang up since.

The rubbers are absolute garbage. Sling rubbers broke after 30 games. I’d be getting some others now ready to change them over if you have one coming. 
I did have some creasing in the decal where the backbox hinge pivots. I’ve been in touch with Paul and this is all sorted and I’m happy. 

So as far as my first NiB purchase has gone I really couldn’t be happier. The game is amazing and I can’t see this ever leaving my possession. 

I will add I blew a 150mil song jackpot during November rain yesterday and could have cried. I reckon I was a few seconds away from applause jackpot but too far away from the level increase when I drained. 

6F34E412-DED4-46D6-A5F1-11A33C755661.jpeg

B76E4C07-9EDB-4AF2-82A2-C3980A4AC725.jpeg

0302C743-8769-4B7E-932D-AF8A7B90688F.jpeg

ED3D601A-2279-4816-B1C0-E6CCE18AAAF0.jpeg

D5C32274-C56B-459B-B960-DE8BEE8E1BF8.jpeg

Edited by Boof Head
  • Like 11

I received mine on Friday and didn’t play my first game until Sunday night due to a combination of it not working out of the box and protecting the crap out of it. 
I also had issues with the decals on the cabinet near the hinges.

As for the game though, best game I’ve ever played and my scores are poor so far. Dream theme for me but I’m now considering another JJP title because this one is that good (not pirates as prices are stupid) Any recommendations?

• Like 2

Anyone in Victoria who would like a pop bumper mod sent to them please PM your delivery details and I will post out to you.

@radirgyman will post yours tomorrow.

PS the game is outstanding. My only issue's so far touchwood, has been 2 stuck switches which were not aligned properly and both spotlights have been faulty (which Paul has rectified).

• Like 5

On 01/09/2021 at 3:38 PM, Budgie said:

Anyone in Victoria who would like a pop bumper mod sent to them please PM your delivery details and I will post out to you.

@radirgyman will post yours tomorrow.

PS the game is outstanding. My only issue's so far touchwood, has been 2 stuck switches which were not aligned properly and both spotlights have been faulty (which Paul has rectified).

Thanks mate! Much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Macca101010 said:

Paid deposit on 8 October.  Did you get one?

Not yet ....  i put a deposit down in Feb and was told to expect it's arrival towards the end of the year. If all goes well i might get it before xmas. 

• Like 1

@Cooked71   Mark has best solution for this PF post BS.

Thanks Mark, I think that you are spot on.

PSPA should have longer T-Nuts soon.

T-Nut x 3      part # 4410-01118-00 

B/W Posts x 14 ? part #

PETG washers, Heaps !

In the meantime over 2 months owning with no play while waiting parts :(

Tnut new.JPG

Post 14056 info.JPG

RA GNR.jpg

• Like 4