Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

What do people think an LE would be worth second hand? Haven’t seen any listed locally myself…

There was a couple at 18 and 20 but that was when the wait for one looked like it was going to be very long. With 3 containers on the way and 200 odd machines hitting our shores I can’t see anyone getting over retail anymore.

I do hope the container was dropped off in Sydney as it doesn't look as though this ship is coming to Melbourne.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 9.43.36 am.png","data-attachmentid":2224024}[/ATTACH]

Due in NZ on Tuesday :unsure Hopefully we get an update from PSA this week

• Like 1

Email from Narelle (Pinball Sales) on Monday saying shipment had been delayed in Sydney due to industrial action. Now due 14th Aug. 

So it def looks as though the container(s) were offloaded in Sydney and will be trucked to Melbourne.

• Like 1

Arrival Update

Unfortunately due to issues with Industrial Action in Brisbane and Sydney the shipment has been held up and is now not expected into Melbourne until the 14th of August.  Please note this is NOT confirmed as the shipment has still to go through Sydney Port and there may be further delays.  We understand the frustration however this is out of our control.

mmmmmmmmmmm  im ex union delegate   looked at MUA site on current and previous actions affecting both brisbane and sydney ports  and im fucked if i can see any actions taken    maybe the tuck shop is out ..   and how would brisbane action affect sydney  unless  it was a national strike 

2 minutes ago, john17a said:

Arrival Update

Unfortunately due to issues with Industrial Action in Brisbane and Sydney the shipment has been held up and is now not expected into Melbourne until the 14th of August.  Please note this is NOT confirmed as the shipment has still to go through Sydney Port and there may be further delays.  We understand the frustration however this is out of our control.

mmmmmmmmmmm  im ex union delegate   looked at MUA site on current and previous actions affecting both brisbane and sydney ports  and im fucked if i can see any actions taken    maybe the tuck shop is out ..   and how would brisbane action affect sydney  unless  it was a national strike 

congrats  Travis     site looks terrific

• Confused 1

That's interesting. Hopefully sometime this coming Monday we'll know more and there'll be no further delays. 

Must be a really ordinary shipping company, whilst delays seem to be common place these days, ability to track items and good communication helps build confidence. Obviously this one makes enough money to be satisfied with providing shit service to its customer.

2 hours ago, Ando77 said:

Testing out the new os, thanks Trav.  Attached seems ok so far 🙂

time to bullet proof the gnr

20210814_193929.jpg

Lol, foot in pic haha

20210814_194524.jpg

Do these acrylic washers have an effect of game play even in the slightest way. I find even mylar at times can change a ball direction but this looks more so. Am I incorrect on this assumption?  Thanks 

8 hours ago, pinball god said:

Do these acrylic washers have an effect of game play even in the slightest way. I find even mylar at times can change a ball direction but this looks more so. Am I incorrect on this assumption?  Thanks 

I am unsure at this time for gnr as im yet to play,  I don't see it being a problem as the ball will never hit the washers,  raising height be a couple of mm may affect trajectory possibility ? Will let you know when all upgrades are completed ( still a few more hours work ) and I am able to actually play the pin 🙂

Edited by Ando77
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GORGAR 1 said:

Looks like a very nice game although music may drive you mad after a while. 

I will admit im not a huge gnr fan, however the work that Eric, Slash and team have put into this title makes for an incredible audio and visual experience. I can't see the 21 complete tracks getting old too quickly. The audio quality out of the box is ordinary.  Adding a sub is a must.  The pinwoofer kit is supposed to be the shit,  I will probably get one.  Can't wait to start flipping this bad boy.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ando77 said:

I will admit im not a huge gnr fan, however the work that Eric, Slash and team have put into this title makes for an incredible audio and visual experience. I can't see the 21 complete tracks getting old too quickly. The audio quality out of the box is ordinary.  Adding a sub is a must.  The pinwoofer kit is supposed to be the shit,  I will probably get one.  Can't wait to start flipping this bad boy.

That’s true I never got sick of ACDC playing.    Enjoy your game it sure does look amazing 😻 

• Like 1

You know in ten yrs time we will look back at the good old days and really appreciate you only had to do preventative work to the playfield b4 playing it  , rather than having to assembly the whole thing IKEA style flatpack  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, john17a said:

You know in ten yrs time we will look back at the good old days and really appreciate you only had to do preventative work to the playfield b4 playing it  , rather than having to assembly the whole thing IKEA style flatpack  

And it doesn't cost $50k lol