Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Mines new in box $60k plus delivery.

Yours is now Sold! I have a buyer who’s willing to pay $130,000 after talking me down from $185000.

Should I trust this guy he even wants free delivery? Come on Shannon this whole deal stems on free delivery 🤣

• Like 4

I do hope the container was dropped off in Sydney as it doesn't look as though this ship is coming to Melbourne.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 9.43.36 am.png","data-attachmentid":2224024}[/ATTACH]

Let's hope so. Can't imagine it would sail from Sydney to New Zealand, then back to Melbourne. It's doable I guess, but not logical.

• Like 1

Dunno if this is for real and jjp way of solving the pf issue but it's an option I guess. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2223891}[/ATTACH]

Put this back in the Joke section where it belongs:lol:lol:lol

• Like 2

Dunno if this is for real and jjp way of solving the pf issue but it's an option I guess. [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2223891}[/ATTACH]

Let’s fix the issues by selling you another defective playfield! @RGR glad these CLINTS care… I’m glad we have consumer law here on at $15k item!! You get better warranty on a crappy dar than this!

• Like 1

Anyone know what’s happening with the container supposedly landing in Melbourne on the 9th? Is it getting trucked into Melbourne from Sydney? If it’s still on the Seatrade blue it looks like it’s going to New Zealand next. Hope it’s not like the last time and not loaded on the ship at all.

Anyone know what’s happening with the container supposedly landing in Melbourne on the 9th? Is it getting trucked into Melbourne from Sydney? If it’s still on the Seatrade blue it looks like it’s going to New Zealand next. Hope it’s not like the last time and not loaded on the ship at all.

Its the magical mystery tour Ash ,, ,, heard on radio the drivers from NSW stopped at vic qld borders for covid test result to enter can take days ,, it just keeps getting better doesn,t it mate