Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Anyone waiting make sure you have all new rubbers ready to go to put on as soon as you get it. My sling rubbers were no good within a couple of days and the rubber tip on the plunger is dead within a week.

Mine are still fine.

PS link to post improvement guide

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/to...6#post-6338289

I am unsure if I am allowed to post this PS reference link ? AA mods please remove if not allowed.

Huge effort by Foofilghter to put info together

Hope this may help others,

Cheers,

Ando

I'm sure others will appreciate this link but for me (a non owner) jjp can kiss my arse if I'm expected to do all this work for a $15-20k game. The proper thread that should have been started is the class action sign up thread.

I remember one being initiated for the stern gb ghosting issue. That problem seems trivial compared to this

• Like 7

These patch ups to resolve the playfield issues is like buying a brand new car with scratches and the remedy by the manufacturer is to colour match a piece of vinyl wrap to cover it.

Edited by hotty

:lol

I can confirm jfeds plunger rubber was no good. A plunger makes a distinctive “ping� when the end is broken off :lol

Someone has probably played 10,000 games on it.

it’s addictive so I totally understand. :lol

Contacted Paul today and if I ordered an LE would have it in October, seen to many good reviews to miss out on this machine.

October this year? Over 350 LE’s sold and only one 20’ container of 30 odd machines has arrived in 9 months. Might be a bit later than October this year if you “order now�

• Like 2

October which year? When I ordered on Day 1 last October I was told late Nov/early Dec. I wasn’t told which year though :)

have you been told which year yet???:unsure:lol:unsure:lol:unsure

Sorry - possibly not funny

:lol:lol:lol

Contacted Paul today and if I ordered an LE would have it in October, seen to many good reviews to miss out on this machine.

There are people that ordered on day 1 October last year and still do not have their machines yet. How about you ring Paul back and ask how many people are in front of you and when the containers are due? This may give you a better idea of when your game will arrive.

Remember a large container holds 66 games.

Well this is what he wrote, I would think this year means 2021

If you ordered now you would get a game October / November this year. The games now have been rectified and they have put protection in the areas of concern. It is a $1,500 dollar deposit to secure one and the balance is due pre delivery to you.

Hope this helps

Paul

• Like 1

Many of us have heard all that before, multiple times. As @pinballaddicted wrote above, day 1 orders from October 2020 are yet to arrive. Whilst the majority of it is down to JJP & COVID related shipping congestion delays. I cannot see how an order that is placed now will arrive in October of this year, based on what has transpired to date. If it does, that will be terrific for anyone that has recently ordered or is about too. Just don't be too disappointed if October comes and goes and you aren't enjoying your new GnR pinball machine. Edited by Pinballer
  • Like 5

Well this is what he wrote, I would think this year means 2021

If you ordered now you would get a game October / November this year. The games now have been rectified and they have put protection in the areas of concern. It is a $1,500 dollar deposit to secure one and the balance is due pre delivery to you.

Hope this helps

Paul

He has incorrectly typed would instead of could

which is easily could or couldn't

Especially when you have paid the deposit:unsure:unsure:unsure

Quote latest

"Two containers have left today and two are booked September. This will fulfil all orders I have + more for now so yes I should have all games this side of Christmas"

Thanks for the update!

Hopefully people start getting their invoices and we start seeing more games!

• Like 1

Going to be a lot GNR's in the country. Would be really interesting to know how the numbers would compare to Metallica or Ac/Dc which i presume also sold a lot but rarely come onto the market.

Thanks for the update!

Hopefully people start getting their invoices and we start seeing more games!

Yes all going well, people should be getting games Mid Sept ? for the first 2 containers shipped. I was keen to go in when this was first announced as the release coincided with my 50th, I decided not too, and thought I would miss out and sort of regretted it. Knowing they are still available and hearing a lot of good things about this game I decided to pull the pin. Probably worked out well waiting as I may of still been waiting if I had ordered Oct 2020, quite excited now.

• Like 1

Yes all going well, people should be getting games Mid Sept ? for the first 2 containers shipped. I was keen to go in when this was first announced as the release coincided with my 50th, I decided not too, and thought I would miss out and sort of regretted it. Knowing they are still available and hearing a lot of good things about this game I decided to pull the pin. Probably worked out well waiting as I may of still been waiting if I had ordered Oct 2020, quite excited now.

And hopefully as stated trouble free. Anyone know what is meant by they have fixed the issues? Surely not meaning they have simply installed washers or do they?

Going to be a lot GNR's in the country. Would be really interesting to know how the numbers would compare to Metallica or Ac/Dc which i presume also sold a lot but rarely come onto the market.

Yeah I reckon quite a lot, I always see an AC/DC for sale, but the prices are huge, I had to sell my BIBLE 5 or 6 years ago for $10,000 due to a bad situation at the time, now seeing LUCI's going for $16,000, regretful sale but in a better situation these days because of that. I have actually been quite amazed at the price any pinball is going for these days.

Yeah I reckon quite a lot, I always see an AC/DC for sale, but the prices are huge, I had to sell my BIBLE 5 or 6 years ago for $10,000 due to a bad situation at the time, now seeing LUCI's going for $16,000, regretful sale but in a better situation these days because of that. I have actually been quite amazed at the price any pinball is going for these days.

Yeah the local AC/DC absurdity is why I'm going end up importing a BIBLE when I get around to it. Can you believe I had a group of mates(of course like so many causing 'pinflation' this had zero idea about pinball) who fully considered buying me a Premium for a birthday present on a bloody LLoyds' Auction that went up past $18K! I told the main mate, I would have kiiled him if he kept bidding and ended up with it. So I've been 'educating' him with what Premiums and LUCI's etc can be had for in the US, literally with Dozens of recent examples since then.

• Like 1