Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Would love to know if there have been any of these issues on Aus delivered GNR machines.

I have been asked about these and wasn’t aware they existed till I did a google search.

The few people I have spoke to haven’t had any major issues and are all playing well.🤷�♂�

As mentioned earlier, mine has been fine. Had a slight issue with a slingshot sensor but that was it so far. Around 150 plays.

• Like 2

Would love to know if there have been any of these issues on Aus delivered GNR machines.

I have been asked about these and wasn’t aware they existed till I did a google search.

The few people I have spoke to haven’t had any major issues and are all playing well.🤷�♂�

I have heard and seen photos on oz games.

on fb yesterday from bill Gday everyone, just letting you all know we are set up for the next GnRs run - 2 drivers leaving next week to time our run with it. Only thing that can hold us back is COVID Border restrictions. We will update our FB page as we get info.1f44d.png
  • Like 2

Full recognising it’s not particularly informative, here’s a boat location update for others who are counting the days :-)

Nice, thanks for sharing. So in relation to GnR pinballs, what exactly is on this boat? The CE's and SE's? Or are there LE's as well? Has anyone been asked for further/full payments, if so, what did you order?

It has the CEs (I have paid for mine and assume others did too but don’t know as I asked a while back if I could pay before end of fin year). I don’t know if SEs or LEs with it….

It is all CE and SE with no LE on board this shipment is what I have been told. I am pretty sure anyone with a game on this shipment has been sent an invoice for payment.

Whats the bet now after waiting for empty containers and shipping delays and now we are finally so close to the finish line we end up getting delayed due to covid lock downs for a while 😆

Ship is due into Brisbane tonight at 5pm, then onto Melbourne or maybe Adelaide as someone said but i thought they were just having a laugh. Imagine if they had to divert all Melbourne bound ships to Adelaide due to Covid in Melbourne. It would be a disaster!
  • Like 1

• Administrators
[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2213690}[/ATTACH]

Errrrr, why is a boat with a giant, erect penis delivering the pinballs?.......Can it be trusted?.......Maybe this is a hint and "John Holmes" or "Ron Jeremy" is the next JJP title......?

(This is a joke people. If you do not know those names please do not Google them, especially at work!)

On a more serious not, that is a disappointment. I feel for the buyers.

Dave

• Like 3

Errrrr, why is a boat with a giant, erect penis delivering the pinballs?.......Can it be trusted?.......Maybe this is a hint and "John Holmes" or "Ron Jeremy" is the next JJP title......?

they could start with Zingy Bingy that Python Angelo was working on at Capcom in the Dying days of Capcom ,,, That might have been the last straw for the Jap exec,s

(This is a joke people. If you do not know those names please do not Google them, especially at work!)

On a more serious not, that is a disappointment. I feel for the buyers.

Dave

Ive got a few John Holmes and Ron Jeremy movies on the old VHS great performers now all ive gotta do is find them n dig out the VCR and its happy endings indeed

Sorry to hear it for those still waiting :-( it feels slightly insensitive to talk about the existing shipment, but for those waiting the current shipment the bomar regina appears to be circling the port of Melbourne. Was scheduled to dock last night now scheduled for 8:30am tomorrow morning.
  • Like 1

Sorry to hear it for those still waiting :-( it feels slightly insensitive to talk about the existing shipment, but for those waiting the current shipment the bomar regina appears to be circling the port of Melbourne. Was scheduled to dock last night now scheduled for 8:30am tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the update!

• Like 1