Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Sorry was trying to see the brighter side of the wait instead of hearing only where's my game responses. Very few mentions on game play, playfield innovations etc.

yep I know music is great, light show amazing, but that was apparent from the short YouTube promo on release. I was hoping to hear the hype of why I'm missing out on not jumping on this game. ATM if one came up for sale I'm still on the fence.

Does this game live up to the hype past it's gnr and wow look at the lights?

good to hear yours played perfect out of the box.

I haven't has any issues with mine except for poor quality rubbers which are easy to replace. In my opinion it is a fantastic game way beyond just the initial thrill of the music and light show. I have hardly played any other game in my collection since I received mine.

• Like 3

I haven't has any issues with mine except for poor quality rubbers which are easy to replace. In my opinion it is a fantastic game way beyond just the initial thrill of the music and light show. I have hardly played any other game in my collection since I received mine.

Thats twice rubbers have been mentioned.

What brand come with the machine???:unsure

Thanks but what makes it fantastic? What's the good, what's the bad or need improving etc. What tweaks are needed if any. As a owner of games, I like hearing what people do to improve or get their game playing well. When I go to meets I actually play games I own so I can compare and see where my games my be lacking ie. Kick out's performance, flippers, how the ball comes out of the pops etc. And sometimes I play a game I hate and find it's a great player coz that example is set up well.

I get the wait frustration but that's all that's being said with the attached sarcasm.

to address the gnr issues. I know there has been a few, and with multiple people. I don't care. I generally buy nib 2 years after release where all the service bulletins and bugs are hopefully ironed out when I get it. So my comment was not to say jjp is crap, but the benefit of the second shipment may be the magnet pcb issues will be resolved, playfield chipping maybe a thing of the past, qc improved, and more.

hell after shipment 2, jjp may get their act together and shipments 3 and 4 follow quickly.

Would have to agree, amazing game. Keeps me coming back, plays well, great shots, sound track, lights, etc etc.

haven’t posted much about game, probably more so with respect for those that are waiting. Could imagine this is starting to get real frustrating.

Paul has been awesome and we have had minimal issues since delivery. Agree rubbers are average, have replaced a few and have also had to replace an opto set.

Spoke to Paul about it and had a new one here, express post in no time.

Hope the next shipment arrives shortly and feel that those waiting will not be disappointed once unboxed and playing.

• Like 2

Would have to agree, amazing game. Keeps me coming back, plays well, great shots, sound track, lights, etc etc.

haven’t posted much about game, probably more so with respect for those that are waiting. Could imagine this is starting to get real frustrating.

Paul has been awesome and we have had minimal issues since delivery. Agree rubbers are average, have replaced a few and have also had to replace an opto set.

Spoke to Paul about it and had a new one here, express post in no time.

Hope the next shipment arrives shortly and feel that those waiting will not be disappointed once unboxed and playing.

So you agree on rubbers

Is there any reason nobody wants to tell us the brand name of these rubbers???

Second time I've asked this question.:unsure

No idea on the rubber they use but they are shit. I got maybe 10 games out of the flipper rubbers before they start disintegrating, but they are real rubber so that's the trade off with feel.

The feel great - but get destroyed. Sort of like without a condom feel.

Its the eternal question on balancing feel with longevity in flipper rubber :D

So you agree on rubbers

Probably because no one knows. I have no idea on brand of rubbers, I like to change them out to titan style rubbers anyway. Not such a big deal:unsure

Edited by Tank01
  • Like 1

So you agree on rubbers

I'm not sure how you can know what brand of rubbers they are?? They are just clear silicon type rubbers that are not fit for purpose. They break very easily. I just bought a new set from KJS so my problem will be solved very soon.

• Like 2

my flipper rubbers need replacing, clear silicone playfield rubbers are fine

Both my slingshot rubbers broke and upon close inspection found a couple others that were just hanging on. I've reead on Pinside people finding their rubbers broken before a game has even been played.

Thanks but what makes it fantastic? What's the good, what's the bad or need improving etc. What tweaks are needed if any. As a owner of games, I like hearing what people do to improve or get their game playing well. When I go to meets I actually play games I own so I can compare and see where my games my be lacking ie. Kick out's performance, flippers, how the ball comes out of the pops etc. And sometimes I play a game I hate and find it's a great player coz that example is set up well.

I get the wait frustration but that's all that's being said with the attached sarcasm.

to address the gnr issues. I know there has been a few, and with multiple people. I don't care. I generally buy nib 2 years after release where all the service bulletins and bugs are hopefully ironed out when I get it. So my comment was not to say jjp is crap, but the benefit of the second shipment may be the magnet pcb issues will be resolved, playfield chipping maybe a thing of the past, qc improved, and more.

hell after shipment 2, jjp may get their act together and shipments 3 and 4 follow quickly.

I'm not overly analytical when it comes to pinball. I can just say that I finish most games with a huge smile on my face and thinking "I'm never selling this game"!!

The game rocks when you're in a song mode. Music cranked, lights going crazy everywhere - it's a blast. Beyond that, the album modes are really cool. I just played the Chinese Democracy album mode the other day. My first time because I rarely play songs from that album. The mode started and I thought the machine was resetting itself. It went crazy and was really cool.

It's not a mode or typical progression type gameplay. Mostly it's geared towards scoring strategies and maximising song jackpots. There is a lot of strategy to doing this which I am still learning. Mostly it is setting everything up ready to go before you start songs with the patches and ball locks.

So for me it is a game that can be as simple as you want or as complex as you want. Either way you will have a blast playing it.

• Like 4

CE SE left weeks ago, the LE leave end of May

Thanks Wayne, your information is appreciated

CE's actually left last week - must have been delays at port (not surprising):

Guns N' Roses Collectors edition is onboardBomar Regina 0RP87S1MA, due to sail New York 5 May, eta MEL 8 June

• Like 3

Guns N' Roses Collectors edition is onboardBomar Regina 0RP87S1MA, due to sail New York 5 May, eta MEL 8 June

Is that correspondence from the supplier? Lucky.

couldnt get on any boats all full was trained from Chicago to NY

GnR LE playfield rubbers list �

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2208833}[/ATTACH]

Perfect Play Pinball Life according to the code Rob supplied

• Like 1

GnR LE playfield rubbers list �

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":2208833}[/ATTACH]

Is this from the GnR manual?

I use PP rubbers and they definitely haven’t blown out like descriptions on GnR.

• Like 1