Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

That's crazy and also kind of annoying with how many eager people there are waiting that would of kept it.

Yes it has annoyed me too. I have a good mate who is still waiting for his. He is a massive GnR fan and cant wait. Then you get people like this who somehow got it early and is now trying to make a big profit.

• Like 1

Not a bad price for a LE compare to this :confused:

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":2199354}[/ATTACH]

Yep I posted about the 50K CE earlier today.

Also check on the GNR owners thread on Pinside and Punkin who is selling his LE machine for 8K above retail has had nothing but problems with his GNR. There are regular posts with issues. Why would anyone pay 8K more?

Yep I posted about the 50K CE earlier today.

Also check on the GNR owners thread on Pinside and Punkin who is selling his LE machine for 8K above retail has had nothing but problems with his GNR. There are regular posts with issues. Why would anyone pay 8K more?

That guy plays until it breaks. Has no clue on how to maintain or fix games. And is very impatient so wouldn't bother contacting jjp and working through the probs I'm guessing. I read his thread here where one by one of his games died and he'd buy another to have something to play on. 😂

• Like 3

That's crazy lol. The satisfaction of diagnosing and fixing a problem is part of the fun, as long as its not an expensive repair that is.

Not for an NIB that you might have paid $15k for it ain’t.

• Like 3

At least this 2nd one is half realistic, if you haven’t ordered yet it’s 17K for a new one so someone will probably pay 17.9K

wont be me though

Edit to the above, already sold pending

That was quick but not surprised based on the new pricing and wait times.

I think the price was spot on and well done to the seller for not trying to inflat the price in todays out of control market that is squeezing the long term colectors out of the hobby.
  • Like 3

I think the price was spot on and well done to the seller for not trying to inflat the price in todays out of control market that is squeezing the long term colectors out of the hobby.

In a free market people are free to buy and sell for what they want. Nobody cares about so called long term collectors. So is there a price I should sell mine for that won’t offend long term collectors?

The expectation that people should sell a machine for a certain price because it’s the right thing to do or because they might be price gouging is ridiculous​​​​​​.

I am a long time collector of houses...should a vendor sell to me cheap because of this?

• Like 1

That guy plays until it breaks. Has no clue on how to maintain or fix games. And is very impatient so wouldn't bother contacting jjp and working through the probs I'm guessing. I read his thread here where one by one of his games died and he'd buy another to have something to play on. 😂

Yep I sold my Houdini to him that was low plays and never once had an issue. Bill handled the delivery so it would have been in perfect condition. But somehow he managed to have the power-supply or something blow up a day after getting and then told me a few days later after posting about it here. He then started driving Wayne nuts with it about the nonexistent warranty. He was a bit resistant about even trying to work out the issue by himself and admitted total lack of knowledge and newness to pins ie like go on the owner's thread etc and ask questions there for example. I also remember Bill told me he'd done quite a few deliveries for him and he was an 'interesting guy' in his lifestyle.

• Like 1

Yep I sold my Houdini to him that was low plays and never once had an issue. Bill handled the delivery so it would have been in perfect condition. But somehow he managed to have the power-supply or something blow up a day after getting and then told me a few days later after posting about it here. He then started driving Wayne nuts with it about the nonexistent warranty. He was a bit resistant about even trying to work out the issue by himself and admitted total lack of knowledge and newness to pins ie like go on the owner's thread etc and ask questions there for example. I also remember Bill told me he'd done quite a few deliveries for him and he was an 'interesting guy' in his lifestyle.

I don't see what this has got to do with a guy selling a pinball or is even any of our business. Sounds like a bunch of women spreading gossip.

Hey guys just a question, I have a GNR LE on order and I’ve been watching YouTube videos of gameplay and wanted to know during the mode when a song is playing is there a way of either turning off or down the callouts and extra ball noises it makes so you can just hear the song?

Thanks

Hey guys just a question, I have a GNR LE on order and I’ve been watching YouTube videos of gameplay and wanted to know during the mode when a song is playing is there a way of either turning off or down the callouts and extra ball noises it makes so you can just hear the song?

Thanks

Pretty sure there is adjustments in the settings for that, don't know if you can mute the sound effects entirely but you can turn them down really low.