Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Received my skull shooter rod cover and action button surround created by Lior The art of pinball. Bought from Babak at pinball haus, They look amazing! Pricey, but Super high quality work. Get what you pay for. Now just need the second container to get on the water so I can install these suckers!

Received my skull shooter rod cover and action button surround created by Lior The art of pinball. Bought from Babak at pinball haus, They look amazing! Pricey, but Super high quality work. Get what you pay for. Now just need the second container to get on the water so I can install these suckers!

Had a look at their website, those prices are insane!

How did you find out you are on the second container? I can’t get an answer.

Haha yeah was shocked when first saw it, but after a week or so decided to pull the trigger.

Yeah they do look good. On a machine that's already 15.5k, with mods like this it's starting to get up there in price!! I might wait until I play mine and see if it will be a keeper for me or not. With expensive mods like this that I want, I kind of just wish they didn't exist in the first place and then I could be happy.

• Like 1

I was tempted by the mods, merchandise & banner, but at $1500+ extra for a machine I don’t actually have yet seems a bit crazy. Some art or mirror blades and possibly a sound bar topper will be on the priority list once I get the machine.
  • Like 1

Nope. I bought on 26th October

I paid my deposit 10th October along with a couple of other people I know.

The only reason I am here trying to work this out is I can’t get an answer from the supplier as to where I am on the list after multiple attempts.