Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

why early Feb if Due Jan 20th

You expect a customer will receive their unit the next day? For starters that date is approximate and there are quite often delays during the high season. By the time it clears customs, the container is unpacked, sorted etc and then transport on top of that to the end customer...early Feb is not unrealistic.

• Like 1

You expect a customer will receive their unit the next day? For starters that date is approximate and there are quite often delays during the high season. By the time it clears customs, the container is unpacked, sorted etc and then transport on top of that to the end customer...early Feb is not unrealistic.

Save your breath you ain't gonna win. My money's on early Feb too

well in the past they were unloaded same day and were collected the next day or shipped

I remember BILL had a truck and collected 20 plus games and delivered them within days.

Not sure why Melbourne customers could not collect when they arrive not 12 days later in Feb.

My invoice for full payment is by 5th Jan so can safely assume mine is in the first container.

I have bought a NIB but not a JJP but I assume you pay before it leaves.

I did

I also believe that the container doesn't get loaded until it is full of Paid merchandise / machines.

I may be wrong

I don't want to let you down here.

I assume it is not in the 1st container.

You are not gonna see it before Xmas so this news shouldn't stuff your Xmas

Maybe the 5th is the shipping date for container pick up at JJP

Maybe Valentines Day or beyond.

I assume

:unsure

Jan 5th was simply an estimate given with the invoice mailouts. There is no due date of payment on the invoice, balance just has to be coughed up before it is picked up.

All I can say is my invoice has a due date for payment listed as 5th Jan. Now I agree that payment simply has to be made before it leaves their warehouse, but there is still a due date none the less.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Can see why

this game is addictive.

Don’t forget to have your long extension chord ordered with it ... for testing in the back of Bills truck so you can sell it without unloading.

Make that resale more efficient. 👌

f3ec2e4e082b06040f11a6d7e741faf2.jpg

• Like 9