Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Because GnR is a brand and the old band is a different entity to the one that signed off on the pin.

So the concert the pin is themed for did not have the footage lineup of circa? Is that correct? Sorry like I said no little about gnr, just trying to understand if people are being unreasonable with that cristicsim. Thanks

So the concert the pin is themed for did not have the footage lineup of circa? Is that correct? Sorry like I said no little about gnr, just trying to understand if people are being unreasonable with that cristicsim. Thanks

The footage is accurate for the tour the pin is themed for.

Criticism is mostly around the prevalence of footage of Axl not in his prime... Having been to one of the concerts and also watched hours hours of gameplay online, I concur it is not a pretty sight. His signature moves do not work well with his current frame and he seems to struggle to control his very scary over plastic surgeried face.

TBH it was one of a number of reasons I cancelled my LE order. Decided to wait for the hype train to pass and see how things look when it all settles down.

• Like 2

The footage is accurate for the tour the pin is themed for.

Criticism is mostly around the prevalence of footage of Axl not in his prime... Having been to one of the concerts and also watched hours hours of gameplay online, I concur it is not a pretty sight. His signature moves do not work well with his current frame and he seems to struggle to control his very scary over plastic surgeried face.

TBH it was one of a number of reasons I cancelled my LE order. Decided to wait for the hype train to pass and see how things look when it all settles down.

In person the footage is crazy good it fits in with the tour theme so well. The sound and light show with the concert footage makes you feel your in the front row. Not one bad comment about this machine from me. I think when you play it you will want to join the LE list again.

• Like 5

apparently they have not even been manufactured yet since he is telling people that the playfield by then will be all good...

Well this will be interesting, could end up being next Xmas!

Considering he was advising people to order now (announcement day) to get delivery in December. Now with playfield issues I’d be surprised if they even arrive in January, may well depend on whether it’s a bandaid fix (rubbers under posts) or fixed properly, like a new batch of playfields??

Be good to have a proper distributor selling these and keeping buyers up to date.

• Like 1

Considering he was advising people to order now (announcement day) to get delivery in December. Now with playfield issues I’d be surprised if they even arrive in January, may well depend on whether it’s a bandaid fix (rubbers under posts) or fixed properly, like a new batch of playfields??

Be good to have a proper distributor selling these and keeping buyers up to date.

They haven't even fixed the Wonka playfields in the states, as people are still waiting on promised new playfields from last year. This is going to be interesting times going forward to the people who have jumped in for this ride :cool:

What is the go with deposits if people want to cancel on the back of a drawn out delivery window?

Maybe email Pinball Sales or Jersey Jack, pretty crazy to require/keep a 10% deposit if they cant guarantee playfield quality or provide a delivery date.

Rob, may I state the Bleeding Obvious......Next Xmas like every Xmas I have ever had is in December:lol

• Like 2

What is the go with deposits if people want to cancel on the back of a drawn out delivery window?

ACCC are the laws that are applied in this country simple refund laws are applicable no matter what a distributer claims in their sale docs time frame quality issues simple

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Any news on when the 1st container will arrive here in Australia? Will it be before the end of the year, or early next year?

Was hoping to get that information from the recent Melbourne Silverball Twitch stream as was to be discussed with Paul at some stage during the session. It doesn't appear as though that happened, although there are sections where the audio drops out entirely for minutes at a time.