Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Fuck me people whinge when they miss out on an LE. Now they are whinging because they are making heaps because they know this is a no brainer Title. What do you want?

Not a whinge, just a dig at the schematics they keep using :)

I’m not going to have a dog in this fight for this round anyway.

• Like 1

What does it matter? Do you think people care if you had number 2 of only 5 made WWE LEs?? Do people really only collect the “Rare� machines or do they collect the best games?

Do you think down the track anyone will ever say. No I’m going to buy the WWE LE because it rarer??

People blew up and laughed at the Pirates CE and price. Now they are blowing up because they can’t get their hands on a GnR CE. JJP and Stern for that matter can’t please everyone. Just be happy pinball is still being made and we get to enjoy this new era of Pins. Everyone just wants what they want in today’s world. And if it doesn’t suit them they carry on like sooks... “oh their business model..oh the price..oh the numbers they are making... oh I’m not paying the extra for that...oh the cabinet art sucks.... oh the Playfield isn’t glossy enough� it’s so draining and why I tend to stay off forums these days. Why can’t we just talk about how awesome the games are now coming out?

• Like 8

What does it matter? Do you think people care if you had number 2 of only 5 made WWE LEs?? Do people really only collect the “Rare� machines or do they collect the best games?

Do you think down the track anyone will ever say. No I’m going to buy the WWE LE because it rarer??

People blew up and laughed at the Pirates CE and price. Now they are blowing up because they can’t get their hands on a GnR CE. JJP and Stern for that matter can’t please everyone. Just be happy pinball is still being made and we get to enjoy this new era of Pins. Everyone just wants what they want in today’s world. And if it doesn’t suit them they carry on like sooks... “oh their business model..oh the price..oh the numbers they are making... oh I’m not paying the extra for that...oh the cabinet art sucks.... oh the Playfield isn’t glossy enough� it’s so draining and why I tend to stay off forums these days. Why can’t we just talk about how awesome the games are now coming out?

Thats all valid luke and you're right it doesn't matter (my opinion on anything even less so!). It's just pinball :)

Definitely happy that new machines are being made that gives me new choices.

Please please please don't let me having a silly dig at jjp keep you off the forums, your a good guy so it would be better if your still around. I'll shut up now :)

It’s not you mate. It’s just everyone in general. All I’m saying is that they can’t keep everyone’s perfect idea of how a pinball structure, make or numbers should be done to their liking. Once people understand this it would make for better reading in here. Maybe I’m just getting old and cranky. Lol
  • Like 2

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"small","data-attachmentid":2170032}[/ATTACH]

My mate recently sold his Munsters LE for 16k.

I honestly couldn’t believe it.

But he did.

Anyhoo here’s some great feedback on GnR

His comments may have just sold JJP another shitload of GMR's?

Contact Lou he might sell you one for 70k hahaha just jokes

haha funny , i didn't get one, tried but i can't get my head around the fact it runs on a computer

got enough problems with arcade running on a PC now pinball as well...

• Like 1

Haha at least you have a sense of humor. Just noticed your response posts was 1987 the year Appetite for Destruction was released. I remember that year well.

i'll wait till you're sick of it then buy it lol

I prefer looking at all the positives like all the friends, contacts and things I've learned because of AA.

If people want to be old cranky farts that's also their prerogative :p

I like the positive side of figuring out which wankers to tell to F off...

it's all about money and investment now, not pinball. I'm not interested in buying this because I can't justify the expenditure. But this decision is made even easier because for me to spend this kind of money, I'd want to hear more about the features and gameplay thoughts. Most posts have not even touched on what's on the pf, observations on shot layout etc. Just hype to get onboard like every new release.

• Like 5