Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Guns N Roses pinball coming....announces Slash

Last I heard last week, the oz seller can get 100 units but has had over 200 inquiries. No price yet but he can pretty much get what he wants for them.

So is the "oz seller" is a secret or is it going to be announced some where if its not wayne?

Insiders club only information? Seems like im the only one in the room that missed the memo?

I'm so far out of the loop or have missed some bit of news so even IF i wanted one I couldnt find out WHO to buy if from!

Direct from jjp now? *shrugs*

So is the "oz seller" is a secret or is it going to be announced some where if its not wayne?

Insiders club only information? Seems like im the only one in the room that missed the memo?

I'm so far out of the loop or have missed some bit of news so even IF i wanted one I couldnt find out WHO to buy if from!

Direct from jjp now? *shrugs*

Pinballsales.com.au

• Like 1

Pinballsales.com.au

Ive sent details via online contact form and also contacted Paul directly. Their FB page comments suggests no one knows whats going on. Unless theres a secret society who have already bought them all up.

Game looks very nice.

Side note .... I love how Kaneda has gone from hated by many to " THE go to guy" by many these days. Calls a spade a spade , always thought he's good.

Good luck to buyers , should have yaselves a nice game ( over rated guitarist aside 😬😬 )