Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2019 BM Best Game - August 9th

BPAC SHOWCASE - BEST GAME TOURNAMENT

Welcome to the lead-off event for the 10-day BPAC Showcase & Brisbane Masters! This event is a 'Best Game' Herb Qualifying format, with unlimited entries. All details for the event can be found below.

VENUE:

Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills, QLD, 4006. The hall is right next to The Stockman's Bar, behind the Main Arena.

SCHEDULE:

Friday 9th August:

10am-6pm - Best Game Qualifying

6.30pm - Best Game Finals

QUALIFYING:

- All players will play a minimum of 1 game on each of the 10 games during qualifying.

- Unlimited attempts on each machine with best score on each to be used. All games set to $1 per play.

- Queuing system will be in place.

- Scores on each machine will be allocated points as follows: 100 for 1st, 99 for 2nd, 98 for 3rd and so on...

- No new qualifying games may start after 6pm.

- Top 16 players on points won will advance to the finals. Ties for any placings will be broken by highest individual game point score.

- Top 4 qualifiers will earn a Wild Card for finals (please see finals section for how a Wild Card works).

FINALS:

- Top 16 will play single player head-to-head best-of-3 game matches. Matchplay will allocate the matches, play order and machine choice.

- Winners of each match will progress to the next round, while losers are eliminated.

- Wild Card holders are entitled to make a change to a machine allocation for single game at any stage of the finals if they wish. They may choose ANY machine, even if it has already been played in the same round. There is only 1 Wild Card choice per player in the Top 4.

- There will be no 3rd place playoff - both players eliminated in the Semi Final will share 3rd place.

- The last remaining player will be declared the winner.

TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS:

Jason Lambert

Jimmy Nails

TICKETING & PRICING:

The Best Game event is $10 AUD per player, plus cost of qualifying games on the day. All players may indicate their interest on this thread, however MUST pre-register via the Eventbrite link below no later than Wednesday 31st July to secure their spot.

Pre-registration and payment of your ticket allows you free entry into the Royal Brisbane Show on the day(s) of the event you are paying for.

Players can still enter on the day if there is room, however they are responsible for purchasing their own entry into the Ekka.

Cut off date for refunds will be Wednesday 31st July.

Click here to visit the Eventbrite page for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bpac-pump-dump-tickets-59261589008

PRIZES:

A cash payout breakdown will be provided once finalised. Cash payouts will be based on total number of entries less tournament expenses.

The tournament winner will also receive a trophy.

For all enquiries, please contact the following:

Jason Lambert - dj_j2008@hotmail.com

Jimmy Nails - jimmy@netherworldarcade.com

BPAC Committee - gday@bnepac.org

Edited by Lambo

LIST OF PAID ENTRANTS as at 31/7/19

1. Jimmy Nails

2. Joe Wade

3. Jason Lambert

4. Hugh Dickson

5. Steven Riding

6. David James

7. Alex Moss

8. Alexandra Blundell

9. Ben Piercy

10. Lisa Conroy

11. Michelle Riding

12. Rhi Coolican

13. Shannon Paull

14. Dan Olejniczak

15. Michael McMinn

16. Nick Rusis

17. Gino Thimios

18. David Peck

19. Vance Tomlinson

20. Jonathan Chabowski

21. Connor Stowe

22. Thomas Urban

23. Colin Urban

24. Sara Urban

25. Zac Veron

26. Greg Field

27. Adam Vesly

28. Kim Dozier

29. Paul Jones

30. Rob Burnes

31. Daniel Stachowicz

32. Belinda Clissold

33. William Gill

34. Bill Segall

35. Tim Walle

36. Kelly Buxton

37. David Stavleu

38. Tommy Josey

39. Dirk Booy

40. Warren Beetham

41. Jacob Paint

42. Curtis Sahariv

43. Hamish Guthrey

44. Robert Macauley

45. Travis Johnson

46. Tim Chapman

47. Scott Piper

48. Nigel Grypstra

49. Michael Molloy

50. Jessica Denardo

51. Nicolas Noben

52. Marcus Sezonov

53. Shane Redfern

54. Daniel Johnson

55. Wes Fleiner

56. Paul Ehrich

57. Peter Watt

58. Stephen Bardell

59. Greg Gee

60. Matthew Hetherington

61. Ivanka Zeljko

62. Mick Zeljko

63. Michael Saunders

64. Sean Wilkinson

65. Dan O'Toole

66. Logan Jones

67. Brett Tanzer

68. Jackie Tanzer

69. Emily Smith

70. Justin Nelson

71. David Clarke

Please note that your Brisbane Masters entry can only be purchased through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bpac-pump-dump-tickets-59261589008

Your ticket purchase INCLUDES entry into the Ekka/Brisbane Show for the day(s) of your event

Edited by Lambo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tickets on sale next Tuesday from midday mates

EVERY EVENT ENTRY FEE INCLUDES ONE FREE GATE PASS IN TO THE EKKA SHOWGROUNDS

Tickets at

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bpac-pump-dump-tickets-59261589008

All the info you need is at

http://bnepac.org

Follow this event page for up to date info

https://www.facebook.com/events/320606265463578/

We hope everyone is as excited as we are. Lot's more news to come including merch, prizes and special guests

Edited by Jimmy Nails

• 3 weeks later...

Updated PAID player listing on post #2 of this thread. Names will only be added once your ticket has been purchased through Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bpac-pump-dump-tickets-59261589008

Your Best Game/Pump & Dump ticket purchase INCLUDES entry into the Ekka/Brisbane Show for 9th August.

If you are having trouble purchasing your ticket on Eventbrite, please send me a PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a reminder, the cut off date for orders for any 2019 BPAC Showcase/Brisbane Masters merchandise is Monday July 15th.

Visit http://www.indigowolf.com.au/bpac for all there is available, including shirts, hoodies, caps, posters, stickers and more.

** THERE WILL BE NO MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE EVENT **

Your merchandise will be available for pickup at Netherworld from Monday 5th August, along with your event lanyards, Ekka tickets and other swag.

Please email gday@bnepac.org for any enquiries.

• 2 weeks later...

If I am reading this correctly, I can turn up at 1pm and get my games in? I have to pick up my wife from the airport that morning.

But regardless of pre-register, it's $1 a game, correct? And if you can get on a machine repeatedly, you can use your highest score from multiple games.

Thanks!

If I am reading this correctly, I can turn up at 1pm and get my games in? I have to pick up my wife from the airport that morning.

But regardless of pre-register, it's $1 a game, correct? And if you can get on a machine repeatedly, you can use your highest score from multiple games.

Thanks!

All correct

Eventbrite ticket sales and refunds for all BPAC events will conclude at 6pm today. Apologies to anyone who has tried to purchase a ticket in the last 2 days, but this has been fixed on the Eventbrite site.

If anyone wishes to enter an event AFTER today, they will need to purchase their own Ekka entry, as well as purchase their entry to the event on the day.

Please PM me for any questions.

• 2 weeks later...