Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

CFTBL appreciation club

Budgie

Any of you guys have this ramp air ball cover? Just noticed it lol Just doesn’t look factory.

Nup Peter, mine doesn'r have it either.

I would suggest to have a look at what flipper coils are being used as Creech as different coils for LHS and RHS. Maybe someone has thought a wrong coil has been fitted and "rectified" it by putting a stronger coil in .

Yep the new speaker panel looks the goods ;)

• Like 1

Nup Peter, mine doesn'r have it either.

I would suggest to have a look at what flipper coils are being used as Creech as different coils for LHS and RHS. Maybe someone has thought a wrong coil has been fitted and "rectified" it by putting a stronger coil in .

Yep the new speaker panel looks the goods ;)

Cheers Jeff next time I lift the bonnet lol I’ll check it out. Will soon my extra ball led is out :)

• Like 1

Cheers Jeff next time I lift the bonnet lol I’ll check it out. Will soon my extra ball led is out :)

that is a good point as the left and right coil are different to each other

• Like 1

Picked up my new speaker panel today from Nino :) good to catch up for a chat :)

I need to find someone who does the speaker panel light mod. Very happy with purchase.

9964F817-E18D-4201-8AB3-AFCBB7D66079.thumb.jpeg.4fa11e8a25eee7d6f8797333411206cc.jpeg

60B3DEBF-8A52-43F9-BDB3-DA423EB7AD4E.thumb.jpeg.cc85ec1b4bdaa92b9cdc0e9757cd1093.jpeg

Edited by GORGAR 1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/06/2021 at 9:39 PM, GORGAR 1 said:

Picked up my new speaker panel today from Nino 🙂 good to catch up for a chat 🙂

I need to find someone who does the speaker panel light mod. Very happy with purchase.

9964F817-E18D-4201-8AB3-AFCBB7D66079.thumb.jpeg.4fa11e8a25eee7d6f8797333411206cc.jpeg

60B3DEBF-8A52-43F9-BDB3-DA423EB7AD4E.thumb.jpeg.cc85ec1b4bdaa92b9cdc0e9757cd1093.jpeg

Did you get the lighted panel mod mate. There’s been one for sale on Pinside. 

• 2 weeks later...
if you need a light shroud for your CFTBL pinball backbox, head to the link and register with Shapeways to stay in touch with my new and current parts and when you register and log in you can access this file for free download and print yourself if you have a 3d printer.

CREATURE Shroud

CFTBL Shroud.png

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Fitted the new ramp chase lights Echo board yesterday wow what a change, I have it set on random light sequences great change. Also tweaked the pop bumper switches so now we have some great bumper action always thought they where abit slow not anymore 🙂

D2D1C9F6-2ED4-4051-A50A-DF21FA04C948.jpeg

32EAADA2-A05A-4E18-87E4-A1BD42E6DE1B.jpeg

Edited by GORGAR 1
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ended up getting some decals made - 2 different versions of the hidden decal for the rhs slingshot under the whirlpool for the rhs and whirlpool decals.

Set 1 - Diver Slingshot and Whirlpool = $6

Set 2 - Spell Creature Slinghot and Whirlpool = $6

Buy both sets for $10.

Postage $5 in a stiff mailer anywhere in Aus.

CFTBL Hidden Decals.png

94d4f29c24da2d7751642c15e89a30ae23c51246.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

Played some Creech yesterday....always has that one more game for me. It was my first full restore. Being a picky bastard....I am going to redo it all again now with the knowledge I have gained and also of course to custom things up alot. So I will have a nice full cabinet up for sale in a couple of months with full black ripple powdercoat hardware trim if anyone is keen.

Might do some more pinsound work on it today!

• Like 1