IGNORED

Star Wars LE #798

Cooked71

Selling my Star Wars LE #798 . Immaculate and as new.

Plays fast and is flawless. Very low plays.

Has mirror blades and shaker motor installed.

Also comes with the Hooked lit side rails (not yet installed) and the extra translites.

https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p116/Star-Wars-LE-Side-Rail-Kits-Pinball-Mod.html

Goody bag unopened and stapled inside.

Now:

$old

includes a sheet of original PDI glass worth about $375. (Already on game in photos).

Game is in Sydney.

(Let me know if anyone wants any more pics).

fbb8cc6e81071f7e7fad85bc94e22441.jpga4150a0943e562d68f5707dc7b12a369.jpg5072f1532415235fc9c8739ae7063911.jpgb57969b6303d9104b79cfb88a0b3a877.jpg2aba936a76520c6698b3be089ca53daa.jpgd5abc7fa87f54b8c4f224af6aeb86b96.jpg

2f0147ec06dd7894ffbeca1c1ba9722b.jpg5b4b0500ffd2dc883b61df04753a39b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Cooked71

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid thing is AMD has people still buying SW Premiums NIB for more than this.

Agree Mark, us pinheads know this but the general public don't. That's why it wouldn't hurt to throw it on Gumtree and/or eBay (if not there already). You never know how it'll go. GLWS mate.

• Administrators
yep i had a fully restored FT and could only muster $7250 i lost over a grand. Sell it on facebook mate everyone here lowballs.

No not everybody lowballs here, thats an unfair generalisation. We've seen hundreds of machines get sold on AA snapped up in minutes.

If the price and demand is right it will go.

• Administrators
Completely disagree every machine i have sold here i have been asked to take less than my listed price that is low balling isn't it?

I find it hard to believe the same thing doesn't happen on Facebook and Gumtree. That's what people do.

You wouldn't happen to be running said Facebook page would you?

EDIT: Actually I'm not going to sully Cooked's thread any further. Do what works for you.

Edited by Arcade King

Sounding a bit paranoid there. I will answer your question. I do not use Facebook to sell pinball machines. I would rather sell them on AA as i enjoy most people on here but they do LOWBALL. I have heard of people being LOWBALLED on here and having more success on other sites hence why i said what i said now back to sale thread sorry @Cooked71

- - - Updated - - -

Sounding a bit paranoid there. I will answer your question. I do not use Facebook to sell pinball machines. I would rather sell them on AA as i enjoy most people on here but they do LOWBALL. I have heard of people being LOWBALLED on here and having more success on other sites hence why i said what i said now back to sale thread sorry @Cooked71

• Administrators

- - - Updated - - -

Not paranoid mate just don't like it when people tarr everybody with the same brush.

As per my edit you do what works for you. I made it clear on my feelings on the trading section many times over the years.

Thanks for the free bumps guys. [emoji12]

Don’t really care where or how it sells TBH. Prefer it to sell on here, but FB and Gumtree definitely get a bigger audience for better or worse. Can’t go wrong advertising it on as many sites as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely disagree every machine i have sold here i have been asked to take less than my listed price that is low balling isn't it?

no, its not. low balling is a perceived offer that is an "insulting price", not simple haggling. Apparently you are insulted if someone doesn't pay your asking price.

Anyways, what does it matter, and I wouldn't make such a blanket statement about a forum full of members who generally try and do best by each other. Sometimes we are motivated to sell on here to keep the AA dream going