Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

• 2 weeks later...

I met Bill for the first time a couple of days ago, he picked up a couple of games here headed for the south coast (My Stingray i sold and a Hot Doggin) and dropped off a couple of games coming to me for repairs (Bally Black Jack from Sapphire Beach and a Howzat from Crescent Head). Great guy to deal with, would have no hesitations using his services in future if i needed to. Expecting another Visit from him on his way back north with a Super Mario Bros in need of some TLC.

He told me of the nightmare job of dragging Black Jack down narrow winding stairs from the third floor of an apartment block.. headbox still attached!! as well as other stories from his travels

Could have easily talked to him all afternoon!

• Like 4

Due back at mine on Wednesday heading through to Brisbane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not from what he told me. Left here at 6pm another drop then to Melb. Then SA-Melb-Syd-Melb-Syd-Brissy. Uggh. He was 2 days late getting here as it was the mother of all milk runs!

I hope Bill isn't stretching himself too far:huh:.

Afterall he has risen to the challenge and then some after our previous pinball transporter vanished in a puff of smoke with not even so much as a thankyou.

Lets take care of our Bill eh and at least get the game ready to go at ground level for him.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...