Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Bill and his BIG ASS VAN

bwodie

Gotta say, and everyone likely knows, but Bill does a great service. Texted me to say he was back in Brissie then asked when was a good time to drop around. I said anytime after 4pm, he said he'd call ahead. Called ahead when he did a drop off in the city and said he was on his way and then rocked up 15 mins later.

We worked together to pull out the pin using his trolley, folded down the headbox and then Bill wrapped it all in industrial gladwrap before loading it into the van.

All told, a very easy and organised transaction.

Bill heading South now from Brisbane with my orbit 1. Heading souther to pick up my Whirlwind. Woot!
You had better check he gives you the correct one.... There is a real nasty orbit 1 on board for someone else which you would be pretty disappointed with!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

You had better check he gives you the correct one.... There is a real nasty orbit 1 on board for someone else which you would be pretty disappointed with!

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Don't worry, Bill knows which one is the right one :) Kind of weird how many Hankins are around at the moment. Bill bought a cheap Orbit 1 that he got fixed, I got mine fixed and then sold it, and then Bill had another one in his van to take down south to get fixed. Got to be a weird event to have two Orbit 1s in the van at the same time.

Edited by namastepat

not wanting to hassle bill, does anybody know where abouts he is atm?

Between Brisbane and Coffs.

Punkin will let us know when he leaves Coffs.

I’ll post when he leaves Newy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk