Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aldi arcade cabinets are here

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, generally we should be seeing Aldi stock discounts of 10% very soon being a month in.

Any stock remaining for a week or so after that can generally go to the store manager to discount it further in increments up to 50% of RRP. This normally moves it but.....

If it wont move after major discount, depending on the item, it could possibly be written off and given away to the likes of the Salvo's etc.

These are not hard facts & every store is different so take this info as a guide & with a grain of salt.

Their 3d printer for 195 sounds like a good deal.

If anyone sees it discounted in Melb, let me know. I'll grab one for Dad for xmas.

Thanks,

Red

ps They had a roll of filament in the display case at my local. So they may keep it out the back.

Mine either

3d printer was down to 195

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

thats a good deal, these printers are prety good, If people see them at that price they should grab one, good printer to learn on
I've been told by someone that owns one not to buy it. Aldi at times sell 2 different ones apparently and the other one is much better as it has a heated bed.

I've been told by someone that owns one not to buy it. Aldi at times sell 2 different ones apparently and the other one is much better as it has a heated bed.

the other one is better, but the other one is twice the price because It has a slightly bigger print bed but also a heated bed.

This one is good also, Just need to learn a few tricks to get the best out of it with sticking, as its not a heated bed.

But there are threads here that have discussed the best way to work around not having a heated bed with these particular printers.

Allot of the issues People complain about is mostly due to their lack of experience with none heated beds, Once you figure it out you dont have that issue.

the print quality is very good on these same as the other.

so if you have the money then Buy the other version, if your wanting to learn on a budget this is a very good printer even at the $299 normal price, but awesome if you can get it at the discounted rate mentioned above at $195.

Ive also heard this years model is slightly better than last years model which I have, so if its better again on an already good printer, then thats a bonus. I think they tweeked the print bed or something.

Bigtrev might be able to ad more info to that

3D printers at my Aldi still $295.

The print volume is 120 X 135 x100mm which is useless to me. Lack of a touch screen display and heated printing bed, combined with the small print volume doesn't really make it a good deal at $300.

They sell a higher end model with touch screen, heated bed and larger print volume from time to time, which is around $500. Still not great value seeing as a printer such as the Anycubic I3 gives you the same features with a larger print volume, 1kg of PLA included, a PLA run-out sensor etc for around $300.

• 2 weeks later...

Some stores still $499, some at $299, some at $399.

Spoke to the manager at the Penrith Westfield store, price is at a per store/managers choice, he wouldn't budge on the $399 price they had up given he felt $100 off was reasonable.

They had 5 of the capcom units, and 3 midway ones.

Meanwhile in the US, a number of Walmarts are having clearance sales on the Arcade 1up.

Best I saw posted on facebook was this one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139222[/ATTACH]

wow, now that is cheap, I think id even cave to that deal lol