Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Oh, what other coke stuff do you have?

this my coke fridge

IMAG0005.thumb.jpg.80ddc807e51eab0546bef89915d74d72.jpg

I also have a couple of light up coke signs , straw holders , etc .

Always looking for signage etc , but Im running out of room; :)

Oh, what other coke stuff do you have?

this my coke fridge

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145391

I also have a couple of light up coke signs , straw holders , etc .

Always looking for signage etc , but Im running out of room; :)

What are the light up signs? I like to see what exists, so I know what to search for.

• Administrators
it's not mine,in a shop can pm details

standard size in those verticals are roughly 450x1350

Hey Colt, can you add that info into your post in future if you give out leads to members? I nearly deleted the post and sent you a stern PM for selling stuff in threads instead of in the sale section where it belongs :lol

Info for other members is appreciate all the same.

Dave

Hey Colt, can you add that info into your post in future if you give out leads to members? I nearly deleted the post and sent you a stern PM for selling stuff in threads instead of in the sale section where it belongs :lol

Info for other members is appreciate all the same.

Dave

So should I stop asking to buy Rob1966's big Coke light sign in this thread as well, and ask him in the WTB forum instead? :lol

Nah, just PM the shit out of him :)

Yes sir, super moderator sir :badgrin

Don’t tell him to do that he already bugs me enough about it as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, just PM the shit out of him :)

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

So Rob, how much stuff do you have that is a reproduction? Keep coming across some nice pieces, and the originals cost more than it cost me to buy my vintage vending machine.

I have a few things that are reproduction but these days I only buy genuine pos items, I have a few genuine light ups a genuine vintage pos sign a couple genuine adverts from 40s and 50s that are professionally framed, got the newly added coke Litho I also collect some bottles crates and cafe outdoor banner also got a few limited edition Danbury mint Coca Cola figurines and a few other things that I just can’t think of at the moment you get the idea don’t you I’m just fascinated in coke stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a few things that are reproduction but these days I only buy genuine pos items, I have a few genuine light ups a genuine vintage pos sign a couple genuine adverts from 40s and 50s that are professionally framed, got the newly added coke Litho I also collect some bottles crates and cafe outdoor banner also got a few limited edition Danbury mint Coca Cola figurines and a few other things that I just can’t think of at the moment you get the idea don’t you I’m just fascinated in coke stuff

Got any of the Franklin Mint stuff? Surprised you never got their Coke pinball considering where we are having this discussion.

I keep seeing this reproductions of larger signs and large coke buttons etc, mostly from the US though. You just had to go and ruin them for me with your POS Coke items. Now I see a lovely Coke sign or pinup, and all I can think is "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!".

Seriously though, not sure i want to go and buy original American signs from the states either if I could afford them and shipping, as that feels like cheating somehow. I would consider buying some original Greek/Cypriot Coke signs/buttons/lithos as I am of Greek background, but those are actually more expensive than American vintage equivalents.

Got any of the Franklin Mint stuff? Surprised you never got their Coke pinball considering where we are having this discussion.

I keep seeing this reproductions of larger signs and large coke buttons etc, mostly from the US though. You just had to go and ruin them for me with your POS Coke items. Now I see a lovely Coke sign or pinup, and all I can think is "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!".

Seriously though, not sure i want to go and buy original American signs from the states either if I could afford them and shipping, as that feels like cheating somehow. I would consider buying some original Greek/Cypriot Coke signs/buttons/lithos as I am of Greek background, but those are actually more expensive than American vintage equivalents.

The round light up coke button that I have I actually found on EBay for an absolute bargain but had to ship it all the way from Greece and change the power plug to an Aussie one when it got here but I’m really happy with it.

I think you have to look outside the square sometimes we’re very limited to what we can find here in Australia and there is just so many good items overseas.

The round light up coke button that I have I actually found on EBay for an absolute bargain but had to ship it all the way from Greece and change the power plug to an Aussie one when it got here but I’m really happy with it.

I think you have to look outside the square sometimes we’re very limited to what we can find here in Australia and there is just so many good items overseas.

Oh yeah, I definitely know that. I guess the postage and exchange rates is my main reason for not buying a lot of stuff from overseas. Hopefully once the UK leaves the EU, the pound will plummit and my Australian dollars can buy a few items I have my eye on.

I enjoy Pepsi :run:

attachment.php?attachmentid=145490&d=1537358478

I enjoy Pepsi Max, as its cheaper and has no sugar. Currently $2.82 for a 4 pack of 300ml bottles at Coles (along with Schweppes range). No way could I afford to stock the fridge with just Coke No Sugar. At the start I tried to get Fanta and Lift in glass bottles from Sydney, but that wasn't possible as they only shop to Sydney metro area.

I got a Coke machine because those are the machines I grew up with. Pepsi machines came later, and were the more modern dixie narco varieties. I did once see a restored Pepsi 56 Vendo flattop on ebay for over 4 grand, but that was interstate, and waaaaaaaay too expensive for my budget.

20180919_205326.thumb.jpg.2d48ee1fa6187fd26d999f361f04efcd.jpg

Well if we’re confessing now I have to admit I buy the 24 cans of pepsi from Safeway when there on special for half price which are a lot cheaper than the coke, but coke advertising you just can’t beat it mabye that’s why it’s so much dearer because they spend so much on adverts.

Well if we’re confessing now I have to admit I buy the 24 cans of pepsi from Safeway when there on special for half price which are a lot cheaper than the coke, but coke advertising you just can’t beat it mabye that’s why it’s so much dearer because they spend so much on adverts.

Oh don't even get me started on how Coke reduced their glass bottle sizes from 330ml to 300ml, but jacked the price UP!!!! :wtf:

Apparently you can get the 24x 385ml glass bottle Coke and Coke No Sugar for under $40 I believe at Costco. Oh, Dan Murphys were selling imported Mexican Coke 24 packs for $50.

Oh, and when I need Pepsi Max in bulk, I buy the 2L bottles at Reject Shop for $1.79 a bottle. Coke really are pricing themselves out of the market.

EDIT: and oh yes, THEY GOT RID OF COKE ZERO :realmad:

Oh don't even get me started on how Coke reduced their glass bottle sizes from 330ml to 300ml, but jacked the price UP!!!! :wtf:

Apparently you can get the 24x 385ml glass bottle Coke and Coke No Sugar for under $40 I believe at Costco. Oh, Dan Murphys were selling imported Mexican Coke 24 packs for $50.

Oh, and when I need Pepsi Max in bulk, I buy the 2L bottles at Reject Shop for $1.79 a bottle. Coke really are pricing themselves out of the market.

EDIT: and oh yes, THEY GOT RID OF COKE ZERO :realmad:

Mabye they should go in the business of selling there advertising they would make a killing lol

Mabye they should go in the business of selling there advertising they would make a killing lol

They already have. People say that these days, Coke is a marketing company that sells soda on the side...

Try using Coke trademarks commercially, and watch lawyers from all over descend upon you and yours like locusts. Coke have marketed their brand so effectively, it's literally the most recognized brand in the world.

Speaking of, this older repro interest you at all?

cc_police.thumb.jpg.a91efad7848435c3b72230a1e30f0e08.jpgcc_police1.thumb.jpg.e0a74868d0c396f2e83adf0913ae61c0.jpg

They already have. People say that these days, Coke is a marketing company that sells soda on the side...

Try using Coke trademarks commercially, and watch lawyers from all over descend upon you and yours like locusts. Coke have marketed their brand so effectively, it's literally the most recognized brand in the world.

Speaking of, this older repro interest you at all?

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145494https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145495

Diddnt know they did a repo of them