Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

Well that's just typical. You spend your hard earned on a nice vintage Coke sign from the 70's, and some idiot ruins it by using the back to make another sign.

Here is the bad side. Some foreign product.....

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2179376}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2179375}[/ATTACH]

I’m right into the Coke stuff but I actually don’t mind the Fanta sign

I’m right into the Coke stuff but I actually don’t mind the Fanta sign

So should I display the Coke or Fanta sign? 🤣

Considering I have the glass bottle Coke machine, this sign slots perfectly into my collection. Plus visually it looks awesome. And its a Standard Industries sign from 1971 NOS.

I used to love Fanta as a treat when I was a kid but never allowed Coke. I'm thinking my parents were hogging the coke for their mixers as Fanta has more sugar than coke.

Since March of this year, Fanta has 40% less sugar due to a reformulation with their sweetners

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Spotted another vendo for any wa folk

I thinks thats a vendo 110? A simple slant load fridge with a bottle door, but no vending mechanism. For those who wanted a Vendo type experience, but cheaper than buying or renting a slant shelf machine with a vending release mechanism.

Yeah fanta taste weird now

Most soft drinks have changed taste over the years to varying degrees. Once sugar replaced fat as the number one bad guy in healthy eating, companies like Coke have looked for ways to reduce sugar in all their beverages to recapture the market they had.

Most soft drinks have changed taste over the years to varying degrees. Once sugar replaced fat as the number one bad guy in healthy eating, companies like Coke have looked for ways to reduce sugar in all their beverages to recapture the market they had.

Fanta taste waterd down

Oh God, I just can't stop..... @Rob1966, this is all your fault :lol

H 162cm W 289cm D 12cm Coke :Lightbox sign

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2184751}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2184752}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2184750}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2184753}[/ATTACH]

Don’t you blame me for this lol 😂

Nah seriously nice I like it

Don’t you blame me for this lol 😂

Nah seriously nice I like it

All I wanted was someone who knew electromechanicals to service the ones in my vintage Coke machine, but you got me hooked on Coke collectibles. It seriously would have been cheaper if you had just gotten me hooked on the other type of Coke :lol

• Like 1

All I wanted was someone who knew electromechanicals to service the ones in my vintage Coke machine, but you got me hooked on Coke collectibles. It seriously would have been cheaper if you had just gotten me hooked on the other type of Coke :lol

Hey kdog

I have my next addiction to pass onto you

Ice cream advertising

d4e18d32fafdbc99932b6d2a2fe16733.jpg

Coke is more addictive than ice cream :lol

Is the Peters cone an original or a replica?

Not sure what you’d call it actually, it’s new and never seen a store front, but I wouldn’t call it a repo either as it’s made by the same manufacturer with the same moulds

Not sure what you’d call it actually, it’s new and never seen a store front, but I wouldn’t call it a repo either as it’s made by the same manufacturer with the same moulds

Hmm interesting. How much did that set you back?

Thought I'd join the fun and throw up some pics of my Coke stuff too...of course, not as impressive as what you guys have but here's the Coca-Cola themed shelf in my kitchen, found the soda fountain sign in an antique shop about 10 years ago and also got a huge flag from another shop in Stanthope just last year which takes place on the wall of my games room and is almost 2 metres in length.�

Would love to get more old original authentic Coke gear to add to the collection someday and of course, an actual machine would be the ultimate!

20210105_131456.thumb.jpg.8ba366a362d5d15c70a020e34c9fe6db.jpg

FB_IMG_1609815872126.thumb.jpg.48bf2df84a010c63525931da0079c92b.jpg

• Like 4

• Administrators

There seem to be a lot of these (too many??) on Ebay in really nice condition for a 1941 item in light, pressed tin.

I would be double checking that it did not come out of a container 10 years ago as a repro.

Having said that I am not familiar with the item at all, just suspicious.

Dave