Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

My latest aquisition. Vinyl bus shelter poster (ADSHEL) promoting Coke No Sugar when it first came out.

Its very big. Not sure how to hang it yet.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2109677}[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2109678}[/ATTACH]

You need the glass box off the side of the bus stop

You need the glass box off the side of the bus stop

I meant I don't know we if I am going to build a frame and hang it like a painting, or frame it under glass. I know I don't want to stick it on the wall like a poster

• 1 month later...
Hey @Rob1966 , what do you think of my latest purchase??

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2117156}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2117155}[/ATTACH]

I have one similar I really like that vintage type of coke signs but they are getting harder to find and quite expensive

I found this one at a market a few weeks back which I thought was a good find 3beec8b60947d0ae2116782732b8fd01.jpg

• Like 3

not mine but a very good friend, this is just the tip of the iceberg of his collection

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":2117260}[/ATTACH]

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

I have one similar I really like that vintage type of coke signs but they are getting harder to find and quite expensive

I found this one at a market a few weeks back which I thought was a good find

Yeah I know what you mean, but somehow I managed to snag this one for $405. What do you reckon its worth?

Oh, do you have any tips for cleaning a vintage tin sign, or should I just leave it alone?

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT

Yeah I know what you mean, but somehow I managed to snag this one for $405. What do you reckon its worth?

Oh, do you have any tips for cleaning a vintage tin sign, or should I just leave it alone?

The sign I have similar to the one you just got I bought for about $350 but that was about three years ago, so I’m thinking yours wasn’t to badly priced at $405 maybe a bit more depending on condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sign I have similar to the one you just got I bought for about $350 but that was about three years ago, so I’m thinking yours wasn’t to badly priced at $405 maybe a bit more depending on condition.

Well this was on Ebay, and some other signs went for 800 and over.

I would like to try and find a Metters Coke sign now if at all possible.

Well this was on Ebay, and some other signs went for 800 and over.

I would like to try and find a Metters Coke sign now if at all possible.

Yeah your probably right I haven’t been keeping an eye on the market like I used to, prices for them would be maybe closer to the $1000 mark due the scarcity, they are getting hard to find and only come up when someone decides to part with their collection.

Yeah your probably right I haven’t been keeping an eye on the market like I used to, prices for them would be maybe closer to the $1000 mark due the scarcity, they are getting hard to find and only come up when someone decides to part with their collection.

This sign was from a widow selling her husband's signs to pay a few bills. I'm just lucky a few signs hit the market at the same time form her and another seller, so I got this a lot cheaper than I otherwise would have. I honestly thought it would have went for more, considering it's an iconic coke bottle sign.

I found this one at a market a few weeks back which I thought was a good find 3beec8b60947d0ae2116782732b8fd01.jpg

Mind If I ask how much you paid for that one?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Its NOS/BNIB from 2001. Had been chasing a Coke bubbler light, but came across this at an awesome price 3 minutes after it was listed, and I snapped it up. The fact that its double sided makes it way cool, as th4e coke light have a flat black back to make the oil look like coke.
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, its been a while.

So after being cooped up for a few days during lock-down, I decided to buy something to cheer me up. Its nothing too fancy, just a Coke sign from the 1970's NOS and Never hung. 82 cm x 72 cm. Something nice and simple to hang in the collection.

876186087_Cokesign.jpg.94272b057d3f61534962831006349cc8.jpg

• Like 4

Well that's just typical. You spend your hard earned on a nice vintage Coke sign from the 70's, and some idiot ruins it by using the back to make another sign.

Here is the bad side. Some foreign product.....

5aa.thumb.jpg.0886f70840e032eef5e0e7d464ce0ead.jpg

5a.jpg.b397f1b431891659daba817891ea4183.jpg

Well that's just typical. You spend your hard earned on a nice vintage Coke sign from the 70's, and some idiot ruins it by using the back to make another sign.

Here is the bad side. Some foreign product.....

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2179376}[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":2179375}[/ATTACH]

The history of fanta is actually quite interesting

• Like 1