Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AUSTRALIAN Coke Vendo 56 Square-Top Machine

That's actually quite common. Privately owned machines can be resprayed and have their Plexiglas front changed to make them a Pepsi machine, and vice versa. Coke and Pepsi offer to do this for free, and have done so for decades. Vintage machines like mine sometimes got high-jacked and resprayed multiple times. Some older Vendo machines have signs of blue and red if you look in the cracks etc.

As for that guy drinking a Coke, more stores sell Coke than Pepsi thanks to Coke's dominant marketing. Sometimes "Coke is it" when it comes to choice...

As for that guy drinking a Coke, more stores sell Coke than Pepsi thanks to Coke's dominant marketing. Sometimes "Coke is it" when it comes to choice...

You're not wrong. So hard to get a pepsi max when you're out and about.

Its hard, but not impossible.

I'm addicted to Pepsi Max [emoji16]

Sent from my HTC 10 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

As am I. Unfortunately they never made a Pepsi Max vending machine, and the vintage POS advertising isn't as plentiful or looks as good.

The only one that I have ever seen advertised in Australia was on EBay and at the time I was to tight to bid on it, it went for $1500 and I have been kicking myself ever since for letting it go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's even harder, near impossible, to find in America. Even Coke Zero is hard to find and they seem to think that Diet Coke is an acceptable alternative, this machine I saw in a hotel in Texas had a Coke Zero ad on it and didn't even stock Coke Zero

49938604_10218426221274959_3904293445803442176_n.thumb.jpg.9c9b8f9220c8588d25c637a42a35f17a.jpg

It's even harder, near impossible, to find in America. Even Coke Zero is hard to find and they seem to think that Diet Coke is an acceptable alternative, this machine I saw in a hotel in Texas had a Coke Zero ad on it and didn't even stock Coke Zero

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145543

Savages :rolleyes

I can't get into Coke No Sugar. I'll drink it if I am out and about, but Coke Zero was better.

https://www.aussiearcade.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145543

Oh I'd be all over the Diet Dr Pepper! Love that stuff.

Oh I'd be all over the Diet Dr Pepper! Love that stuff.

Oh my god I tried that Dr Pepper once and it was foul I had to spit it out and throw the bottle away [emoji2961]

Oh my god I tried that Dr Pepper once and it was foul I had to spit it out and throw the bottle away [emoji2961]

I really love the shit, but it took me some time to like it.

In the 90's they tried to bring it to Australia.

So on release the 600ml bottles had a 1 in 2 chance win Promotion.

under the cap you would check to see if you won a free bottle, and 50-50 odds were good, it wasnt very popular so it was always on special And being a broke teenager I couldnt help but buy it for my sugar fix, as the price was bloody cheap and more than often Would get a free bottle.

After a while I ended up loving the stuff, then they stopped selling it only after a year or so.

Now people pay a fortune for it as a its now an import ahaha, I sell a tonne of the stuff in my vending machines.

I hated it so much as first, But I couldnt help but try and win another bottle, Plus friends who would try it and happened to have a winning cap would give me the cap because they couldnt stand the taste also helped, ahaha It was like the cherry pepsi they had for a short time in the 80's, I hated that then. But Now I would give my left nut for a bottle of that thanks to acquiring the taste of dr peper.

@kdog if you want one of those Coke crossing signs, best to contact Coin Op warehouse, they ship dozans of containers to the Aus, Its easy enough to get an item put into the container, and they would sell one of those signs cheaper than what they sell on ebay. Ive seen them advertise those Signs often on their facebook page.

Edited by jason1

I really love the shit, but it took me some time to like it.

In the 90's they tried to bring it to Australia.

So on release the 600ml bottles had a 1 in 2 chance win Promotion.

under the cap you would check to see if you won a free bottle, and 50-50 odds were good, it wasnt very popular so it was always on special And being a broke teenager I couldnt help but buy it for my sugar fix, as the price was bloody cheap and more than often Would get a free bottle.

After a while I ended up loving the stuff, then they stopped selling it only after a year or so.

Now people pay a fortune for it as a its now an import ahaha, I sell a tonne of the stuff in my vending machines.

I hated it so much as first, But I couldnt help but try and win another bottle, Plus friends who would try it and happened to have a winning cap would give me the cap because they couldnt stand the taste also helped, ahaha It was like the cherry pepsi they had for a short time in the 80's, I hated that then. But Now I would give my left nut for a bottle of that thanks to acquiring the taste of dr peper.

@kdog if you want one of those Coke crossing signs, best to contact Coin Op warehouse, they ship dozans of containers to the Aus, Its easy enough to get an item put into the container, and they would sell one of those signs cheaper than what they sell on ebay. Ive seen them advertise those Signs often on their facebook page.

Swheppes cola at 60c a can or $1 600ml was 90's fav here as poor teens

Swheppes cola at 60c a can or $1 600ml was 90's fav here as poor teens

I have fond memories of Schweppes Cola. If only Schweppes still produced a Cola..... Oh wait! :lol

- - - Updated - - -

Beverages Archives – The Sugar Shack Australia

https://thesugarshack.com.au/product-category/beverages/

Pffft, some archive. No glass bottles :lame2: