Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

LAI TMNT wiring

mrjamma

Question

Hey guys

Picked up a tmnt lai cab which seems to have been converted to another game at some point. Its going to be put back to tmnt in the upcoming month or so

The wiring harness appeared to have had earths in a few locations originally (e.g. control panel-one on each joystick bolt, service door etc.) but appear to have all been chopped or disconnected ..

What would be the reasoning for this?

With some time i could reinstate it all?

Any input is appreciated

Edited by mrjamma
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kane said:

Most of my wiring loom was original, the credit board I wired up myself so I think most of those wires aren't the original colours. The P3 and P4 wiring section look original.

Thanks very much, they are a tremendous help.

• Like 1

Seems the p3/p4 harness doesnt have a pin wired to pin 11 for the service switches in the door.

Looks like in the above, the service switches are jumped over directly to the mk4 credit pcb (which would work of course, but originally the service switch wiring ran through wiring harnesses over to the jamma edge+p3 and p4 harnesses). Just a heads up as i know youre trying to restore wiring to original, so just keep in mind regarding service switches originally not going to credit board

Edited by mrjamma
  • Like 2