IGNORED

Hello from the UAE!

envy

Hey everyone! I'm envy, a guy from the capital city of the UAE, Abu Dhabi.

Okay, so I'm 32 years of age and I've been into the whole arcade scene/environment for most of my life, sadly never got the chance to own one, till I got a chinese knock off vewlix with babystar 2000 games in 1 !

Although I've worked on a few machines before, since I'm mostly into 2D fighters and part of the SF3S community here. (we got a couple of versus city cabs/deltas/blast) that we run cps3/cps2/xxxin1.

I've been lurking here for a while and I have to be honest, I've read alot of really useful and helpful posts here! So this is to everyone, and I hope to contribute aswell!

Thanks everyone [emoji16]

Welcome. I lived and worked over there for a few years.

Oh? How long ago was that? If i may ask? But i do hope you had a good stay here, it’s a melting pot here, so I’m not surprised to find someone who lived or visited.

Thanks everyone [emoji16]

Oh? How long ago was that? If i may ask? But i do hope you had a good stay here, it’s a melting pot here, so I’m not surprised to find someone who lived or visited.

I was there around 2011 to 2012. Staying at Khalifa Park and working at twofour54 with Ubisoft.

That wasn’t long, that area is nice to be at. I remember Ubisoft had a big competition going on here for a while. That’s cool though, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade