Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Has the bubble burst?

My observations have been that nib games drop about 15% after 6-18 months. Every new “good” game that’s been released since AC/DC chips away a little more at the desirability and price of your LOTRs, TSPP, AC/DC LEs, METLE, JJPs etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Yes, seems pretty accurate. But it's the price we pay for enjoyment.

A lot of baby boomers out there leaving big sums of money to us 40+ year olds to spend when they die.

Ima get me a red sports car mmhmmm

VoV3wim.jpg

you're right though,there's going to be a lot of instant millionaires thanks to our Chinese and Indian friends buying the family homes when the oldies drop off

and those kids will need dmd games for their mancaves ;)

There's seems to be a message here that if there's this big bubble bursting pinball crash people are going to be left destitute or retire penny less. As I mentioned in an earlier post if your machines are purchased on credit you will feel the loss. If your machines are paid up whether it be current pricing or 90's prices makes no difference in the economics of the sale other than the fact that you wear the loss through depreciation or possible gain if purchased really cheap because you have already paid in full. Edited by hotty

Only way it will crash is if house prices crash. A lot of baby boomers out there leaving big sums of money to us 40+ year olds to spend when they die. Blame the baby boomers.

Hopefully the parents are buying up pinballs and useless junk, spending the money before they go, so these pricks who hover around like hawks waiting for them to die end up with nothing. lol

there are allot of twisted people these days who bank on their parents leaving them a tonne of money. they think it will be their way out of the shit hole they dug for them selves by being crap with their own money, I do love it when older parents sell their homes buy motorhomes and blow the lot before they die.

I worked in the motorhome trade for years, Used to talk to old timers and the most common thing they would say is, Im blowing the lot traveling and the kids arent happy lol.

good on them I say.

Hopefully the parents are buying up pinballs and useless junk, spending the money before they go, so these pricks who hover around like hawks waiting for them to die end up with nothing. lol

there are allot of twisted people these days who bank on their parents leaving them a tonne of money. they think it will be their way out of the shit hole they dug for them selves by being crap with their own money, I do love it when older parents sell their homes buy motorhomes and blow the lot before they die.

I worked in the motorhome trade for years, Used to talk to old timers and the most common thing they would say is, Im blowing the lot traveling and the kids arent happy lol.

SKIing - Spending the Kids' Inheritance.

I think it's a good idea. Way less fights sorting out the estate if there's nothing left.

SKIing - Spending the Kids' Inheritance.

I think it's a good idea. Way less fights sorting out the estate if there's nothing left.

I figure the parents deserve the money and the fun of spending it more than the spoilt adult kids who for what ever reason thinks its their right to have it.

Spend away I say. least the old timers are helping the economy by doing so lol