The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Super Moderator
Lol didnt say I was going to play it for 24 hours. Black pyramid needs a flogging too

Good news for you.....only $2 a game for that busted of POS :lol

- - - Updated - - -

My heart is breaking writing this.

Sadly I’m out. No barn for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SAY WHAT!?

while the misses is out by the fire canvassing for new shot club members :)

If the last barn meet was anything to go by Queenofshots will have to up her game - lol.

Has anyone got that excellent pic of Furbs through the fire - might be a good time to post it to let the 1st timers know what MAY happen.:D

I've been in contact with Dominos for some new pizza boxes as I don't want the bearded one to sleep in pepperoni and supreme again. At least he had breakfast in bed;)

paid :) will be there for brekkie lunch and dinner :P (I paid extra LOL)

Looking forward to it...ill only do shots when Im ready for bed...pity @gapmaster isnt coming...I owe him about 50 shots! I might bring something special for hard core participants :)

If the last barn meet was anything to go by Queenofshots will have to up her game - lol.

Has anyone got that excellent pic of Furbs through the fire - might be a good time to post it to let the 1st timers know what MAY happen.:D

I've been in contact with Dominos for some new pizza boxes as I don't want the bearded one to sleep in pepperoni and supreme again. At least he had breakfast in bed;)

Had to search through the thread but here's the Furry one in all his flaming glory

- - - Updated - - -

paid :) will be there for brekkie lunch and dinner :P (I paid extra LOL)

Looking forward to it...ill only do shots when Im ready for bed...pity @gapmaster isnt coming...I owe him about 50 shots! I might bring something special for hard core participants :)

4AM Wild Turkeys again Jase? :tequila::tequila:

200520127415.thumb.jpg.89f127725f8ae2668ad7e939edd06550.jpg

Had to search through the thread but here's the Furry one in all his flaming glory

- - - Updated - - -

4AM Wild Turkeys again Jase? :tequila::tequila:

Thanks Rob. That's the pic. Can't remember who took it but Ando comes to mind - could be very wrong though.