Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Barn 2018 - 25th August

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can bring some rare bourbon I collected while living in Kentucky if that helps me get a ticket lol

This sounds like great fun!

All shameless bribes should be submitted by PM not in the public thread.;)

• Administrators
Unfortunately none of the organisers or participants in this barn meet drink neither Bourbon or Scotch so your bribes are wasted.

:D

Really? What meets have you been attending for the past 10 years....:)

• Administrators

I am a bit surprised he remembers where the barn is............:lol

What’s this c$&@ up to?

Wouldn’t be work, that’s for sure.

e17c99966558bb63bc4e7803f6f4d48b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok - so as @Dedrok 's photo shows, I'm back from overseas. Got back on Saturday night, surveying the battlefield as @rocky2 suggests - what was I looking at exactly?

Well, this (some of the photos are similar, sue me):

overview14.jpg

overview13.jpg

overview11.jpg

overview10.jpg

overview9.jpg

overview8.jpg

overview7.jpg

overview6.jpg

overview4.jpg

overview3.jpg

Moral of the story, its coming together. I'd go take some photos of the rows you can't see, but I can't find my keys so no dice there!

Far right corner is WPC / WPC 95, and with its back to us is mid SS, and some System 11s. Machines backing onto the Sterns in the foreground are all early and mid SS including most of the desirable bally games. We're trying to make some room for System 1s but struggling at the moment. Left corner is EM alley. Game positions not final, but most of the titles are. There will be the odd swap out after @Dedrok goes through them. Might set up a Hercules for those that haven't seen one if there is interest.

Both Dan and I had to make some hard decisions on titles to include, simply because space is at a total premium. I wanted to get some System 11s in, which pushed a few newer games out (6-7?). I know Dan is still trying to figure out a way to get some of the rarer System 80s in. There should be something for everyone, except maybe the guys who love the really old EMs. I'll post up a games list once we have a better idea of what needs to be pulled out of the line.

Yellow cables hanging from the ceiling are the power that I ran through the rafters for the last barn in 2012.

More updates incoming.

I think if more of the newer ones were left out, then good. We play them everywhere, you never see the older ones, let alone play them. Ok then, throw a couple in to keep the others happy, but I’ll be on the older ones. Wazza

Spirit

Yeah ! Put some beautiful old widebody gottlieb Sys 80 games in and thats an order !!!!!!! By the way would anyone have Gottlieb Spirit they want to part with .

Edited by emken
update

I think if more of the newer ones were left out, then good. We play them everywhere, you never see the older ones, let alone play them. Ok then, throw a couple in to keep the others happy, but I’ll be on the older ones. Wazza

Whilst I agree, most people haven't played the majority of the Sterns. We're just very lucky in Sydney to have wildball, so exposure to those games is very high here. Every 80s game we stick in, something else has to come out. Its a fine line.

You'll be happy Warwick - close to half of the shed is pure 80s.

Yeah ! Put some beautiful old widebody gottlieb Sys 80 games in and thats an order !!!!!!! By the way would anyone have Gottlieb Spirit they want to part with .

It may not be possible. Spirit, Rocky, and if we wheeled out Eclipse would be very popular, but we're simply out of space. I've got one possible space we could stick Hercules in because of the way the layout works out.

There are approx 80 machines in the photos, although it doesn't look like it at first glance.