IGNORED

Target decal fabrication

Do any of you designer/printer guys on AA print and cut adhesive target decals? Looking for some to be done for my Firepower II. I can buy six from US for $12.50 before delivery but need nine. So I think I’m getting close to $40 after delivery. I’d like to get them made from that tough stuff that is used for arcade game control panels. IMG_3976.JPG.cd1d3307d494afb78f025ef8a35b8b10.JPG

Sorry to jump in here, but my question is along the same lines. I have Gottlieb system one games and some of the new targets are just so wrong with the colour replacements, so I thought, so I could use the orginal targets that were the right colour, I could get a decal of the star in whatever colour needed on a mylar, or something to make the originals look new again? Is this a viable thing to consider? Thanks, Wazza.

I wouldn't even bother trying to get something that is self adhesive. Why not just get them made up in the material used on video panels and silicon them to the targets?.

I think the idea of the video panel material is outstanding, much better than what has been used before but I have little faith in any adhesive sticking for ever like clear silicon would once dried and the silicon will also fill any contours the target face may have in it and also the silicon will not let go even if flexed as targets do when hit.

Target decal fabrication

I wouldn't even bother trying to get something that is self adhesive. Why not just get them made up in the material used on video panels and silicon them to the targets?.

I think the idea of the video panel material is outstanding, much better than what has been used before but I have little faith in any adhesive sticking for ever like clear silicon would once dried and the silicon will also fill any contours the target face may have in it and also the silicon will not let go even if flexed as targets do when hit.

Thanks Steve. When I bought my art blades for Ghostbusters they were made from that material and were of course adhesive - but not super sticky.

Edited by 1.21 Gigawatts

I think the target decal would look good on a firepower 2

They are for a blackout and there is only 5

If you buy drop target decals as well you will have a total of 11

The artwork is the same on the drop target so all you have to do is cut them the same.

image.jpeg.ea7ed63178c5853ac0c8df79ebff75e1.jpeg

Edited by Pinoffski
Added decal

I think the target decal would look good on a firepower 2

They are for a blackout and there is only 5

If you buy drop target decals as well you will have a total of 11

The artwork is the same on the drop target so all you have to do is cut them the same.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]123941[/ATTACH]

Yes I believe Blackout, Sorcerer and Firepower II all have the same decals. FP II doesn’t have a spinner decal though. Here’s the Action Pinball page for the Sorcerer decals:

http://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=PDG086

Yes I believe Blackout, Sorcerer and Firepower II all have the same decals. FP II doesn’t have a spinner decal though. Here’s the Action Pinball page for the Sorcerer decals:

http://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=PDG086

Same price for blackout just thought I would let you know.

Gives you some extras just in case

I ordered a lot of parts from them a few month ago and shipping was $37 us but ordered lots of parts

They are printed by avery.com I think

Was going to post on Sunday but had to leave for work.

Can give you a update on Friday when I get home.

Edited by Pinoffski

G’day @MamePatrol. Do you have the technology to print these and cut them out - including to hole for the rivet? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

100% can sort something for you. Either we print them on clear and laminate OR white and laminate. If the surface is clean and grease free, they WILL stick. You can also dust it with a coat of clear to make those edges stay down even better if you're concerned about them lifting. Send me an email with sizes and whatever artwork you have - info@noodleshirt.com Cheers guys! :)

100% can sort something for you. Either we print them on clear and laminate OR white and laminate. If the surface is clean and grease free, they WILL stick. You can also dust it with a coat of clear to make those edges stay down even better if you're concerned about them lifting. Send me an email with sizes and whatever artwork you have - info@noodleshirt.com Cheers guys! :)

Thanks. Will do.

• 4 years later...

Does anyone know where to get a Firepower II Hardtop or play surface decal printed? I have looked for a while and found many Firepower but never Firepower II. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Donnie Wilson

gysgtdonniewilsonusmc@gmail.com