Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, then u can teach me ;)

If you watch Ryza/Marty’s twitch stream from last night, scroll to the end to watch Jordan’s last ball in his last game. That!! is how you cradle and aim. Or stand next to @RGR while he’s calmly loading the warp thingy in Star Wars prem/Le. Mesmerising!

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

The multiball thing is the only thing that I have heard about this game that scares me. I think multiball and EB should be very difficult to obtain, so it feels like a payoff :) @luke is yours at stag a pro or premium?

Pro at the Stag and have premium at home which will be swapped at the Stag at a later date

Just saw that, felt like messaging the capitalist ****, but thought better of it. Someone may see the value in getting the LE, better than a Supreme I spose.

Cradling is great for comps and score but then why have multiball? A bit like screwing the wife only missionary pos, you get off but wouldn't It be more fun doing it in diff positions. That's cradling for me in pinball, not much fun but gets the job done

Are there any pinheads out there that say pro is just as good. Going to 10 k or more scares the hell outta me

Hey Mark,

I'm probably not the one to ask being the number one Stern Pro fanboy (ha), but from all reports the Pro is great value and there isn't a huge gap between Pro and Premium on this game. 99% certain this game will be my next pinball purchase.

Go and check out the Pro at Pixel Alley.

Cheers!

Adam.

Cradling is great for comps and score but then why have multiball? A bit like screwing the wife only missionary pos, you get off but wouldn't It be more fun doing it in diff positions. That's cradling for me in pinball, not much fun but gets the job done

Also far more entertaining to watch I rekon ... :o

...someone keeping all the balls up high that is :cool:

hmmm I hope that doesn't sound too wrong? Lol :confused:

The multiball thing is the only thing that I have heard about this game that scares me. I think multiball and EB should be very difficult to obtain, so it feels like a payoff :) @luke is yours at stag a pro or premium?

I think the modes on this game are fantastic and some standout coding. 2 minutes to midnight is awesome. The multiballs... well trooper is too easy and mummy also isnt that engaging to me anyway. Much prefer the feeling of stacking that toybox full in AS. That said cyborg mini wizard multiball is well done.

I think the modes on this game are fantastic and some standout coding. 2 minutes to midnight is awesome. The multiballs... well trooper is too easy and mummy also isnt that engaging to me anyway. Much prefer the feeling of stacking that toybox full in AS. That said cyborg mini wizard multiball is well done.

I got to cyborg multiball (don’t ask how...) it was pretty cool. I think my favourite mode is fear the dark. There’s some pretty cool animations on the screen. Just have to figure the game out really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how long till you sell yours.... oh wait.

How long ago [emoji38]

Are there any pinheads out there that say pro is just as good. Going to 10 k or more scares the hell outta me

Pay extra for a Shaker Motor if getting the pro (and Prem). It's a must have. Hitting the orb is like the hammer banging down on Metallica (unless it was something else I hit in that area... maybe a Shatz! :lol)

Hey Mark,

I'm probably not the one to ask being the number one Stern Pro fanboy (ha), but from all reports the Pro is great value and there isn't a huge gap between Pro and Premium on this game. 99% certain this game will be my next pinball purchase.

Go and check out the Pro at Pixel Alley.

Cheers!

Adam.

Picked up a pro on the weekend Adam. You will not be disappointed at all. Did play the Le before my decision and found the pro just as good as value and fun. Basicaly the same shoots with some great modes.

It's the only pro I have in my line up but just as entertaining as the Le's

Cheers Doug

Iron Maiden next from Stern

Picked up a pro on the weekend Adam. You will not be disappointed at all. Did play the Le before my decision and found the pro just as good as value and fun. Basicaly the same shoots with some great modes.

It's the only pro I have in my line up but just as entertaining as the Le's

Cheers Doug

Nice pickup Doug.

Was it this one? Nice and cheap.

35e5244020c5f2d1c499b975436d07f3.jpg

Nice pickup Doug.

Was it this one? Nice and cheap.

35e5244020c5f2d1c499b975436d07f3.jpg

It does look very very similar Edy :D but not any where near that price :unsure

Pay extra for a Shaker Motor if getting the pro (and Prem). It's a must have. Hitting the orb is like the hammer banging down on Metallica (unless it was something else I hit in that area... maybe a Shatz! :lol)

You should hear it with a Sub my whole shed vibrates :)

• Administrators
You should hear it with a Sub my whole shed vibrates :)

Mrs Furbs made me turn the shaker off.........or it was take the game down the shed. Not usually a problem but it is cold in the shed right now. :blink:

• Administrators

Funny thing on my LE (code 1.02).

Instructions are to shoot white arrows to spell EDDIE. On start up the 5 white arrows are the 2 ramps, left and right orbit & the centre target behind the underworld ramp. Centre target and both ramps spot E-D-D-I-E letter on my game but orbit left and orbit right don't, even though they are lit white.

Can anyone else confirm if this is the case on their LE? Watching old footage from the reveal it seems that on the earlier code the orbits spotted a letter.

The spinner on left orbit entry and the rollover switch on right orbit entry are both working OK with a ball rolled over them in switch mode.

I am heart-broken as I may now need to sell my defective game.....:lol

Dave

Asked Bruce to install a shaker before shipping my prem, he mentioned he will be starting to process these tomorrow! :066::066::041::030::035:

update: received apologies from Bruce, Prems not until 13th of August. :cry:cry:089: oh the highs and lows!

Edited by FLEX