IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I eat my fantails with a minty... after both have been in my pocket to soften them. Pow! Instant after dinner mints.. with a touch of caramel.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]126673[/ATTACH]

What a great idea im going to do that now

Pretty sure the LE will be impossible to get.

Given that I’ve been offered (without asking) every LE game I don’t own bar BM66 I find that very hard to believe. That said it’s not a theme I care about so if the premium is available and I want the game I’ll buy that. Its all the same to me.

Given that I’ve been offered (without asking) every LE game I don’t own bar BM66 I find that very hard to believe. That said it’s not a theme I care about so if the premium is available and I want the game I’ll buy that. Its all the same to me.

And whose to say they won’t release another desirable version in a couple of years - a la Lucy or Hobbit Black Arrow.

Also anyone else notice they’re not mentioning the word “Powerslave” at all. I can’t see it as a song in the game and they describe the art Premium package as and Egyptian theme. Too sensitive and political I suppose.

Well guys i guess we will have an idea in a few years watch this space. But the new luci looked shit so if i had of owned a BIBLE i would be laughing when they released the LUCI edition. I know what ACDC version i want i just can not justify the asking price on a 2nd hand one. Not a Jersey Jack fan but have to admit i did like the hobbit.

Who here has a confirmed LE? Me and Marty going to try something new and do a quick interview with peope that are in.

Today.

If you want to join in please message me your skype username.

Edit : OK 6 people is enough I think :) thanks everyone

Edited by Ryza

Brings to mind a quote from here somewhere, don't remember whom coined it: "Pro's for the Pro's, Premiums for the Ho's and LE's for the Mo-Fo's!" :lol

Just FYI the machine at the start of the video is called the 'pants press or pants presser' and is used to dimple the playfields, it was the original machine used in the gottlieb factory for the same task.

Its amazing how much bigger the new factory is from the old one. Its also a great video to show how much labour goes into producing a pin.

Factoid: There are more components in a standard pinball machine, then there are in a car.

Just FYI the machine at the start of the video is called the 'pants press or pants presser' and is used to dimple the playfields, it was the original machine used in the gottlieb factory for the same task.

Its amazing how much bigger the new factory is from the old one. Its also a great video to show how much labour goes into producing a pin.

Factoid: There are more components in a standard pinball machine, then there are in a car.

I feel like I'm getting the same Stern tour I got a year ago :)

Thanks Gary

I feel like I'm getting the same Stern tour I got a year ago :)

Thanks Gary

:lol - good point - I just store useless information.

I just like giving it out because the majority of the members of this site haven't been to the factory, or know what they're looking at.

What I like about Stern, announce game, and 2 months later can expect one at your door. Makes me laugh when excited guys say they can't wait for their iron maiden etc. It's good to not have those long waits like the hobbit or tag

That doesn't seem to be the case in a new stern:)

- - - Updated - - -

What I like about Stern, announce game, and 2 months later can expect one at your door. Makes me laugh when excited guys say they can't wait for their iron maiden etc. It's good to not have those long waits like the hobbit or tag

Oh yes waiting for yours to arrive and watching unboxings with rivets and screws wrongly installed that wreck the beautiful decals you paid big money for.

That turns the excitement into worry if your LE is going to be one of them.

Then the worry if your game will fire up or will there be a node board issue.

I'd find it very hard to order a nib from them again.

Last two NIB's I have bought were TWDLE and JJP THSE.

My only concern was who to sell the POS Hobbit too. It had to go !

TWD will never be sold, play it every day.

No concerns for this Maiden Pin with this Elwin design and rules.

It looks frigging fantastic, deposit already paid :D

Last two NIB's I have bought were TWDLE and JJP THSE.

My only concern was who to sell the POS Hobbit too. It had to go !

TWD will never be sold, play it every day.

No concerns for this Maiden Pin with this Elwin design and rules.

It looks frigging fantastic, deposit already paid :D

Hi Smithy, confirmed today or was that last week? I am holding out hope of my phone ringing today with some good news.