Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

Fixed it. Looking awesome now.

[ATTACH]128385[/ATTACH]

That’s the version I was after - why oh why can’t someone make a modern day version of Centaur?

That said, am very happy with the way the LE is shaping up

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s the version I was after - why oh why can’t someone make a modern day version of Centaur?

I’ve always said after seeing woz that jjp, if going the nostalgic route, should do an original monster movies themed pin (think adult monster bash), all in b&w like the movies, with the only colour being blood splashed throughout the game/cab/translite. But then I found out jjp want to be family friendly.

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Dunno if anyone else feels the same, but is this the first time stern have released Pix in dribs and drabs. I don't recall them ever showing an LE without the premium version at the same time. Even the release of the LE Pix were a bit slower than normal

That said, am very happy with the way the LE is shaping up

Yeah its gonna be kick ass, Truly loving the candy trim !

And the foil will be EPIC !

I just got to get over the green sides ! lol

The cab art is obviously insignificant to game play, but I am still having episodes dealing with it.

Slowly conditioning myself with a calm glass or 3 of JD and coke.

If I have a big night on the piss and wake up to technicolour yawn , its like wtf , lol

Seriously though I love it !

Mmmm, yeah purple trim Shock will love that !

Skittles topper anyone ?

pr.thumb.jpg.ec51dc7f80cf5bfe375b8652b88fdd89.jpg;)

Not a huge fan of the LE side art but luckily I wont be playing that.

I will be playing that sweet ass playfield with that rich red GI making those colours Pop.

Now who's got those cargo ship tracking details so I can track this bad boy once she's on the seven seas? :rolleyes

693093662_MaidenPFs.thumb.jpg.339f5ec5c72d45ddf3578d14f2aafb32.jpg

The Europe machines were flown in. US machines get anywhere in the country in 4-5 days.

Australia is 5 weeks end to end best case scenario via boat.

But previously we had the first games like ST, WWE (I think), TWD etc..

But previously we had the first games like ST, WWE (I think), TWD etc..

AMD use to fly games in for promo purposes, not sure if they still do that as i’ve been out of the loop with my absence.

The Aussie games also use to be the first games off the line, so the delay in getting the games would be less, not sure that applies either.

It all ended when I did my game play videos... Lol Mad Gaz didnt like them too much I think since I was told not to do them again...

Who is Mad Gaz and what was in your game play videos he didn't like?

Who is Mad Gaz and what was in your game play videos he didn't like?

Mad Gaz is the guy in my pic. I guess given how *blunt* I am, but more so due to the lack of code upon release, globes popping out and sometimes failing mechs he didnt like me putting this on video for the world to see...

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2018/04/26/iron-maiden-le-unveiled/

It all ended when I did my game play videos... Lol Mad Gaz didnt like them too much I think since I was told not to do them again...

I remember the walking dead one you did was way before anyone in the states got theirs. Some guys over there were plenty pissed :)

Jack danger is going to be streaming the LE any minute now. Search deadflip on twitch.tv should be archived on YouTube later today for those having to head to work. [emoji6]