Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inquired this morning - just been told LEs gone already...wow.

I thought that might happen. Iron Maiden are huge and machine looks the goods. In Australia, Last time that happened was GBLE and before that METLE and ACDCLE.

If you want a LE try Zaks in Melbourne or the WA distro, they may still have some.

:cry

I should of put my name on the list for LE when the furball told me to a while back. I honestly thought it would be based on book of souls. Im happy to go for a premium or even pro.

would of loved phantom of opera or even blood brothers but who can complain. Best trackilst ever for pinball game imo.

I called and went onto a list about 12 months ago so I hope I am a contender for a LE. This will be my first NIB and first LE, I know the price has gone up but I do like the inclusions list on the LE compared to some other ones. I am not sure but InvisiGlass is worth a few hundred bucks on its own I think (happy to be corrected) I love the Pro artwork and if the LE artwork is as good or better I will be a happy man to get my hands on one. Hope to get a phone call before the easter weekend so I can go away and be a happy camper literally.

For those who aren’t keen on the theme - keep an open mind. You may just well come around to the gameplay, light show and catchy tunes. You wouldn’t be the first to fall in love with a game’s theme that you previously had no active interest in.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

If you guys haven’t heard it’s because Bruce doesn’t know how many machines he can get. Fingers crossed for as many as possible.

Anyone else wondering if someone at Stern is sitting there thinking "Why the **** did we say only 500 LEs? If there's one bunch of people we don't want to piss off, it's the ones that eat nails and shit bullets"...

should have been 666 LE god damn it!

How much would the last one have been worth though? They'd have to auction it or something so no one felt cheated.

Although maybe that would be the reward for waiting so long for your machine, to get the most metal LE there was, 666/666.

If the rumours are true and it is sold out they must be thinking they cant win a trick. Everyone complains that there are too many LE's and they are not limited and it seems they take a while to sell out of LE's> It looks like GOTG LE still for sale on the AMD website. They reduce the amount of LE's for Iron Maiden and they don't have enough and people complaining they should have made more.

I agree 666 would have made sense, the person who got number 666 would have to be happy!

For those who aren’t keen on the theme - keep an open mind. You may just well come around to the gameplay, light show and catchy tunes. You wouldn’t be the first to fall in love with a game’s theme that you previously had no active interest in.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

I deadset couldnt have cared less about the theme, but the integration with the rules of the game, WOW. I think its Sterns best game since LOTR, possibly better.

I am not really into iron maiden

was looking at it at 3am ...:lol

Definitely interested in this pin probably just a pro

can see a few pins coming up for sale as this looks like a great title

would compliment being in the same room as Metallica..imop

I am not really into iron maiden

was looking at it at 3am ...:lol

Definitely interested in this pin probably just a pro

can see a few pins coming up for sale as this looks like a great title

would compliment being in the same room as Metallica..imop

AGREED!

Pro Model: $8,450

Premium Model: $10,650

Limited Edition Model: $12,950

All pricing includes GST, ex AMD Sydney.

Probably should have explained it better.

Aerosmith, Guardians and Iron Maiden LE's were all 9k US. But IM is $600 more than GotG or AS here!

IM premium is $300 US cheaper than GotG and AS over there but only $150 cheaper here...

Still keen to see the premium though, I like Egyptian themes...

• Administrators
Re the getting LE No. 666 if they made that many thing. There's no way I'd be lucky enough to get 666 so I'd be happy with 664 or 668.

Too late on at least one of those numbers (not that it matters with only 500 made), I already tried to lock in "The Neighbour of the Beast" :)

Dave