Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden next from Stern

luke

Rob I know you’re a few weeks behind on pinball news because you’re not reading threads because quote “I have a life”, but may I suggest you read the ‘This week in Pinball’ thread once a week? He has a very concise page once a week that takes 10 minutes to read. Do that and you’ll know what’s going on in pinball while still having a life [emoji6].

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

or I can sit in a car with you for a couple of hours and get the long winded version. Lets try this Saturday hey

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or I can sit in a car with you for a couple of hours and get the long winded version. Lets try this Saturday hey

Sounds like an exciting and riveting conversation...

Edited by hotty

Fat chance I’ll ever get a word in. I’m watching this video so I can make some custom headphones to drown you out during the trip 🤣

Sent from your mums iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 2 weeks later...
Maiden better be one of these .... along with Elvira 3 and maybe another old school horror comedy theme thrown in for fun.

Time will tell

Elvira 3 would be good, but I'd just settle for a "Vault Edition" of Scared Stiff.

:p I didn't say latest announcement from Stern ;). I said 'latest news'. I should have said 'latest talk' or 'latest speculation'. :rolleyes

Edit: I should have said nothing :lol :bum:

I dunno, spreading rumours, innuendos again. You should be ashamed of yourself....shame, shame, shame.....next you'll accuse me of cheating in pinball

- - - Updated - - -

Whispers I'm hearing is there might be an announcement for King Kong.

King Kong being released is like hell freezing over or ghostbusters getting a code update lol

I dunno, spreading rumours, innuendos again. You should be ashamed of yourself....shame, shame, shame.....next you'll accuse me of cheating in pinball

- - - Updated - - -

King Kong being released is like hell freezing over or ghostbusters getting a code update lol

Cheating at the next meet and bullying little kids off the pinny's to get hi score bragging rights, watch him it happens when everyone is eating and it goes quiet you know @pinball god is up to no good:p If he's not talk'n, he's eating, if he's not eating he's CHEATING!!!!