Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

BattleBots

Its a good show, My missus loves Battlebots and highly enjoyable.

that bot with the drum spinner that has so much Torque it lifts it up on its side and makes a really big whining noise as it gets upto speed, that thing is insane, cant remember its name right now.

There are the odd really stupid over complicated designed bots though, Notice all the big time engineers always have the crap over the top designs and dont seem todo well?. The simple designs almost always win.

but how cool is Bronco? It may not be the Number one bot but it is certainly the coolest looking bot and it can really flick a bot up insanely high.

I like the show too, but do you think without the fanfare, sexy girls and exagerated commentry that those nerds could make it entertaining? I think not, bring on the bots!

P.S. they are very intelligent nerds.

Edited by hotty

that bot with the drum spinner that has so much Torque it lifts it up on its side and makes a really big whining noise as it gets upto speed, that thing is insane, cant remember its name right now.

There are the odd really stupid over complicated designed bots though, Notice all the big time engineers always have the crap over the top designs and dont seem todo well?. The simple designs almost always win.

but how cool is Bronco? It may not be the Number one bot but it is certainly the coolest looking bot and it can really flick a bot up insanely high.

minotaur is the one you are thinking about

It's name is Manitor and it took Bronco apart tonight. It literally tore off all 6 wheels till it couldn't move and then chopped the shit out of it.

Gotta agree, the sound of that drum spinning is insane but after it had torn off a couple of the wheels, they actually turned it up even higher. It sounded like a jet.

I think Tombstone will win the series but I think it got beat tonight by better driving.

The opponent just didn't allow Tombstone to get a good hit on it and managed to partially flip Tombstone causing it to nosedive on the spinning block of hardened steel white it was a high speed causing Tombstone to basically damage itself and jam against the side.

Could of waited for a countdown but went back in and once Tombstone was back on it's wheels, it got a vital hit in the last seconds taking the win.

Now there seems nothing left that can beat that spinning 400mm piece of hardened steel bar that Tombstone has.

Maybe someone will think of cable tieing a nice piece of hardened steel chain on there bot so Tombstone's spinner can rip it clean off and wrap it up around it's spinner.;)

This was on free to air 6 months ago! you pay tv guys really need to catch up..

Yeah great show, whole family got into it. Robot wars is good too.

Sent from my Pixel using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I think you will find you saw the 2017 version that was a repeat of that shown on cable 6 months prior.

This is the new series.

And they are all the same bots from the previous year, that sux!

Some are, There is a tonne of new bots this year, But keep in mind they start off with like 100 bots, so if last years bots are in the later rounds thats because they qualified tobe in the comp and then won their way through again.

Some are, There is a tonne of new bots this year, But keep in mind they start off with like 100 bots, so if last years bots are in the later rounds thats because they won their way through again.

I wonder if it was literally a tonne. 100 robots @ 10kg each?

• 2 weeks later...