Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Homebrew / Custom Machines for Pinfest 2018

Mechanical parts are my issue. I may be putting out the call for people's broken, unwanted, damaged parts that I can potentially use after repairing them.

Seems 80s project machines are worth as much as good EMs these days and considering I don't need a complete machine, might be the better way to go.

Mechanical parts are my issue. I may be putting out the call for people's broken, unwanted, damaged parts that I can potentially use after repairing them.

Seems 80s project machines are worth as much as good EMs these days and considering I don't need a complete machine, might be the better way to go.

I can help with some generic parts , pops, slings, kickouts , posts , rails, drop target banks...

If you ask around the pinball dealers most will have an old playfield lying around that they will sell you for $100 or so. This is probably the best way to get a stack of bits and pieces at a cheap price. You can then add to the stash with specific things you want for your build.

• 3 months later...