Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Candy cab appreciation thread. I want candy!

35 minutes ago, George G said:

Yep thats right. 

There is a list DRAGONKZ posted 

Thanks!

Are you ordering directly from AGI, or are you getting a forwarder? I know of another place who stocks the Viewlix F cheaper than what is listed there.

6 minutes ago, klee123 said:

Thanks!

Are you ordering directly from AGI, or are you getting a forwarder? I know of another place who stocks the Viewlix F cheaper than what is listed there.

Does this other place have a price list?

I can go either way, as long as they have stock of the cabs i'm after. 

I was thinking going through a forwarder, but if we can get a few people on board the local Japanese costs will significantly drop. 

Mate got quoted 1.3k aud for a nnc cab with Import Monster. I will email them today and see if getting multiple cabs makes any difference to that cost.

Would you know any other freight forwarders that handle most of the way costs? probably best to get them cleared at local port and we do the pickup all paid for.

Cheers 

41 minutes ago, George G said:

I was thinking going through a forwarder, but if we can get a few people on board the local Japanese costs will significantly drop. 

Mate got quoted 1.3k aud for a nnc cab with Import Monster. I will email them today and see if getting multiple cabs makes any difference to that cost.

Would you know any other freight forwarders that handle most of the way costs? probably best to get them cleared at local port and we do the pickup all paid for.

Cheers 

It won’t be cheaper as per unit but  will be cheaper if you bring the container by yourself.

Another option is you can call Zax amusement in Melbourne to ask if you can share a spot in his container which brings one every 2 months from Japan for his stock.

Edited by dragonlee

35 minutes ago, dragonlee said:

It won’t be cheaper as per unit but  will be cheaper if you bring the container by yourself.

Another option is you can call Zax amusement in Melbourne to ask if you can share a spot in his container which brings one every 2 months from Japan for his stock.

There are also local transport fees that are the bulk of the cost if your importing on your own. This is because the warehouse is about 5 hours from the port.

I'm pretty confident  that these are the same guys that Zax uses for importing as well,  as Nishi mentioned a company that imports regularly and he can put my cabs in the same container to save on the costs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dragonlee said:

Anyone interested in Mushking arcade cabinet?

Hopefully to seal a deal on 10 plus to fill up the container leaving soon..

only downfall is to do a repo control panel for them.

Picture is for reference only

Got a ball park price Leo?  I'd be interested but not if they cost as much as a regular candy cab..

12 hours ago, George G said:

Cheers 

It's a website for the Vewlix F. They don't really have a regular list, just whatever they have in stock.

https://www.tops-game.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=5666

I also don't know any other forwarder other than import monster, so I'll stick to whoever you guys choose. Do you know if Nishi has anymore NNCs?

Personally I'm happy to have it shipped to Melbourne and then have Bill to move it to me.

Edited by klee123

26 minutes ago, dzhay1981 said:

Got a ball park price Leo?  I'd be interested but not if they cost as much as a regular candy cab..

Pending on condition what I’m willing to pay 

Hopefully $250 USD each plus freight 

Hopefully around btw $1500 to 1800 each includes the cabinet serviced overhauled and  new control panel…

On 30/11/2021 at 12:06 PM, namastepat said:

It was advertised at $875. Didn't have an original PSU inside, but had an original Nanao MS-9 monitor.

The front service panel had been replaced with a plywood door instead of steel.

Standard yellowed plastics for an NAC.

Had an old MAME PC inside but was listed as not working.

Was a fair price, not an absolute bargain considering it was missing internal parts, but definitely fair for what it was.

Hi Guys 

Got stuffed around big time on this so its up for sale again

$850   Local pickup only this time

Thought I would start here before putting it on facebook etc 

Message me if you want more pics or info will put it in for sale thread soon as I get time

Cheers

20211130_092811.jpg

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Ponty said:

Hi Guys 

Message me if you want more pics or info will put it in for sale thread soon as I get time

Cheers

20211130_092811.jpg

Paging @klee123and @OsirusANZ

• Thanks 1

On 13/01/2022 at 2:51 PM, Ponty said:

Hi Guys 

Cheers

20211130_092811.jpg

SOLD It so ignore this

Dropping it to    *********      $750    **********

Come on guys someone out there must want it

Still prefer local pickup as I need it gone asap

Gumtree link -  https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/labrador/video-games/arcade-machine-sega-new-astro-city-not-working-/1289165988

Edited by Ponty
  • Like 1

On 23/12/2021 at 12:40 PM, DRAGONKZ said:

I've got a copy of the price list from AGI and he asked me to post it up here in case anyone else was after anything?!

Sea freight is obviously pretty costly right now, so anyone after anything may be best off teaming up with each other and trying to get reduced shipping prices!

Enjoy!

AGI PRICE LIST 121721.pdf 370.25 kB · 65 downloads

Do you know how often the list is updated @DRAGONKZ?  Do you know if they wrap the machines? Thanks. 

9 hours ago, dzhay1981 said:

I think they wrap machines not 100% on that.   I doubt it's  It seems that Import Monster put them on palettes but also not 100% on that.

I’m pretty sure IM will wrap or box stuff to protect it better - but for a fee. I’ll be interested to hear how it goes. 

How do people feel about the Atomiswave upright cabs? There is one for sale on Gummie and the price seems pretty fair.

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cedar-grove/miscellaneous-goods/arcade-machine-mortal-kombat-2000-games/1290090647

I am not interested in buying it, as I have no space and I am not a giant fan of the cabs to begin with. What are people's thoughts on them? They are technically a candy cab, but not really styled like one.