IGNORED

Web Site, AA app or Tapatalk?

Silver Surfer

Just curious to know what most people on the forum are using ? I personally either use my phone or tablet to access the forum and do so through the AA app. However I have just used my tablet and went through the internet, used the desk top format to access the forum the same as you would via a computer. Something I can't even remember the last time I did. From a personal point of view I find the App so much easier to use and navigate the site. So what is everyone else using?

P.S. I'm not sure if there is already a thread on this topic. Seem to remember reading something similar but can't find the thread. So apologies in advace if I have doubled up. Mods feel free to delete if this is the case.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I use a laptop - I simply can't stand the tiny screen size when using a phone - they even shit me using them as a phone!

I also like a full size keyboard, phone touch screens are just useless!

I also can't abide the zombie drones walking around the streets with their faces glued to phones - wankers!

If I really have to, I use my phone to read something on AA, but I'm the same as Homepin - I hate the small screens, I prefer the full sized web interface.

Hate typing on the tablets, and hate it even more on my phone. Give me a full sized keyboard any day of the week :)

Computer 95% of the time, I really only use tapatalk if I need to post photos now. **** you Photobucket! :097:

I cant get my head around the interface of tapatalk, may need to get someone to walk me through it being an old useless bastard and all...

Computer 95% of the time, I really only use tapatalk if I need to post photos now. **** you Photobucket! :097:

I cant get my head around the interface of tapatalk, may need to get someone to walk me through it being an old useless bastard and all...

Your not old Mike.

Tapatalk for me. While I hate phone keypads I'm always using my phone to Google circuits, components, machinery and how to and repair videos on YouTube so Tapatalk is my go to App. I will check out the AA app though.

Cheers Trev

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk