Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Illawarra Steelers meet - 31st March 2018

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tony. It would be great to come and play your wonderful collection of jewels. It's good to see you kept the Target Alpha, it's in amazing condition. I saw the Oils at the Domain on Saturday night and it was just fantastic. They played a good spread of songs from across the years, and so glad the guitarist held on for four more shows. It was nearly as fresh as the eighties. Yeahhh. :D:D:D

Hi Tony,

Fiona and I would love to come along if there is still room. I would love to experience a proper Steelers meet at least once in my life! Gives me something to aspire to with my own meets :)

I can't imagine what it is like getting 30 machines ready to go. Hats off to you!

Would love to come along and please put me on the list if that's cool. I've only visited the shed once and was gobsmacked with the collection. Can't wait to get to experience it again.

Sounds like a good time to have a chinwag with a number of people I've yet to meet face to face too. Thanks Tony for putting this awesome event on!

• Administrators
Hi Tony

I've heard so much about your collection. I'm in please!

Thanks

Yee.

We will sort out airport pickups for you guys if you need it Yee.

Dave

- - - Updated - - -

hi mate, hey if there are still spots available I'd like to put my hand up for two. Thanks mate, Nick

Pick up for you too if you need it fella :)

Hehe, yep still alive :)

My love of the silver ball has wained over the last 18 months or so. I'm trying really hard to get back into it, but I'm honestly having a shit ton of fun playing bass in a band again.

But I'll save like 2.5k so when I get back into it, I'll buy a nice Fishtales or HS2. I should be OK...right?

okay, just updated the first post. so far 27 spots taken. will update every 24 hours.

just a note, if people plan to stay in the 'gong overnight to make your bookings quickly as i know the local caravan park is already fully booked out for easter.

try bulli hotel or beaches hotel, thirroul (next sub north).

also have updated the original post with additional info.