Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Covid won't break us, Melbourne meets 2021!

I am happy to have 15 people over my house not this weekend but the next to play Rick and Morty and Avengers

Consider Moyra and I in! Will be great to see you again, been too long.

3 Places locked in for you all

Oh and please lock 2 in for Moyra and I. :cool:

• Like 2

So putting my hand up for a Meet in April 2021 !!!! Grunta's Mancave plus additional Grunta's Man SHED !!!! Number limits by what Dan has to say or if a bloody third wave hits :cryBut lets think positive !

I'd be keen for this, can't miss an opportunity to challenge on the Battle Pinny!

• Like 2

So putting my hand up for a Meet in April 2021 !!!! Grunta's Mancave plus additional Grunta's Man SHED !!!! Number limits by what Dan has to say or if a bloody third wave hits :cryBut lets think positive !

Please add me to the list Grunta, I'd love to come and check out the new digs

1. Michael

2. Moyra

3. Adrian W - Friday only

4. Stacey

5. Stu

6. Erik - Friday Only

7. Kat - Friday Only

8. LUke - Friday only

9. Ashleigh

10. Broadie

11. McMin

12. Simon RA - Saturday only

13. Axel

14. Matty

Will lock in a date this weekend once weather reports come out. Probably Friday night at this stage unless Saturday is super hot

1. Michael

2. Moyra

3. Adrian W - Friday only

4. Stacey

5. Stu

6. Erik - Friday Only

7. Kat - Friday Only

8. LUke - Friday only

9. Ashleigh

10. Broadie

11. McMin

12. Simon RA - Saturday only

13. Axel

14. Matty

Will lock in a date this weekend once weather reports come out. Probably Friday night at this stage unless Saturday is super hot

Hey Ryan, can you squeeze me in too?

Cheers,

Nick

Count me in mate!

Cheers,

Nick

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for not updating this thread for a while, I have now updated it with the current meets that are going on in Melbourne.

I also have some news! Some of you know already but Moyra @Queen Of Shots and I are moving to Tasmania so I will no longer be able to be the Melbourne meet organizer.

It would be great to see the meets continue as we have made so many friendships and enjoyed so many laughs over the last few years.

If anyone would like to take over the mantle please do, I will also look into seeing if I can give someone editing rights to the first post so this could be updated regularly.

​​​It's been a blast guys!

• Like 9

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...