Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Covid won't break us, Melbourne meets 2021!

• 1 month later...
What's more, as a retailer, Flight Center handles the large names in movement suppliers — aircrafts, journey and visit organizations, and what we may consider as individual administrators, from lodgings to vehicle recruit and safari organizations.

If my 5th meet goes ahead & assuming no new Covid issues i'd choose the 20th of March 2021, as we always use the third Saturday. This meet would only go ahead if all state restrictions were lifted.

Fingers and toes are crossed, Moyra and I truly love our yearly trip to come and visit you rural folk! :cool:

• Like 2

i want to feel that moment againnnnn

What's more, as a retailer, Flight Center handles the large names in movement suppliers — aircrafts, journey and visit organizations, and what we may consider as individual administrators, from lodgings to vehicle recruit and safari organizations.

Not sure you are in the right thread there buddy? :cool:

If my 5th meet goes ahead & assuming no new Covid issues i'd choose the 20th of March 2021, as we always use the third Saturday. This meet would only go ahead if all state restrictions were lifted.

The state restrictions (ring of steel) will be lifted this Sunday. As for interstate, by xmas.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
So putting my hand up for a Meet in April 2021 !!!! Grunta's Mancave plus additional Grunta's Man SHED !!!! Number limits by what Dan has to say or if a bloody third wave hits :cryBut lets think positive !

Awesome work Grant, will freshen up the first post shortly.

Anyone else? :cool:

• Like 1