Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Covid won't break us, Melbourne meets 2021!

@VON

Just have to see how things go. I'm up for anything if it pans out with work. Any chance to see my old man before he exits is a good thing.

Pity I was boned for Mike and Dave's meets and it's now looking a bit crap for Doug's in March. Boo!

Are regular meets in Melbourne possible, or am I dreaming?

F***

I have Facebook showing me welding jobs in Melbourne.

They must be listening.

Might be spending more time there than I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to do a cursed meet and Hashman’s is a must.

Just did Ryza’s so f*** that.

Long as you like your air filled with smoke....:cool:

Apparently my BBQ smoking skills are quite good! ****ers all ate the food without complaint though! :lol

I'd love to get over for your meet, Hashman's and Cursed's.

Pending timing of 2 annual events over there in Nov & Dec.

Hey mate when you know the dates, let me know. May be able to work it in. Is that the Greg Berry Cup weekend?

Could make it that Saturday night if that helps? If it does not clash with anything we have on of course.

now looking a bit crap for Doug's in March. Boo!

Definitely ****ing BOO! :realmad:

Long as you like your air filled with smoke....:cool:

Apparently my BBQ smoking skills are quite good! ****ers all ate the food without complaint though! :lol

When Mike fires up the barbie there are volcanoes in Bali that get penis envy with the sheer volume of smoke being produced!! :lol

It is yummy but, ha :D

Yeah, do we know dates?

Toads meet looks promising.

Well @Ryza has held his comp/meet (hehe), so he can rest easy for the year now and enjoy everyone else's. SEE HERE.

Next up is @mckie1 and @Batman Fan in early Feb, looking forward to this one! SEE HERE.

After that we have @toads and @Fairground in March, this will be a great weekend away. SEE HERE.

Also hope Doug does not mind me mentioning it here, but @Gemini2544(aka Doug!) is also holding a meet in late March, fantastic mix of games and a great night! SEE HERE.

Next up will be @Manny65, looking forward playing a few games with Kosta!

And I know @Glenn70 is already starting to make plans for his meet in May as well.

Lots going on and still lots coming, and plenty of room for more hosts to join in.

Thought you were referring to my place for a second haha

Lmao, depends on who is cooking!

And if it involves that awesome deep fryer.

When Mike fires up the barbie there are volcanoes in Bali that get penis envy with the sheer volume of smoke being produced!! :lol

It is yummy but, ha :D

Haha, right that's it! Pizza this year...;)

And I know @Glenn70 is already starting to make plans for his meet in May as well.

My word. Sold the smaller spit and just got a bigger one. This new baby can handle 30kg! There is 10kg of marinated lamb and chicken depicted in the photo taken a few weeks ago for my wife's work Xmas function......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]122370[/ATTACH]

Already planning. Sat 12th May at this stage :)

SPIT.thumb.jpg.cb2b1b5574bb9c15b8599a0d6d8e35cf.jpg

I miss Melbourne!

I hope this is an appropriate thread for this (didn't see the need to start a new one...)

Seeing all the posts start popping up about Brisbane Masters and Cooly Classic, and of course, PINCADE, makes me think about all the travel i'll be doing... but why haven't i seen anything to call me to Melbourne yet?

Can someone point me at an event worth buying a trans-pacific flight for? Or better yet, any events planned adjacent to BM or Cooly that i could add a Victorian leg to?

(I know i know, there were some events Sept-Oct right? Sorry! I was busy moving to Portland, OR and settling into my new job at that time.)

I miss Melbourne!

I hope this is an appropriate thread for this (didn't see the need to start a new one...)

Seeing all the posts start popping up about Brisbane Masters and Cooly Classic, and of course, PINCADE, makes me think about all the travel i'll be doing... but why haven't i seen anything to call me to Melbourne yet?

Can someone point me at an event worth buying a trans-pacific flight for? Or better yet, any events planned adjacent to BM or Cooly that i could add a Victorian leg to?

(I know i know, there were some events Sept-Oct right? Sorry! I was busy moving to Portland, OR and settling into my new job at that time.)

@Ryza you and Marty are the men in the know here

Are regular meets in Melbourne possible, or am I dreaming?

I’m coming down next week by look if it.

Also remembered that it’s AD long weekend coming up.

So par fkn tay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Update time!

After a massive and fantastic meet at @toads last weekend I wanted to update the first post.

I have added both @Manny65 and @Glenn70 meets to the bottom of the first post.

Go give them a click and have a look, while the same people go a lot of the time we really want to encourage new people to join us and have fun!

See you guys there.