Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Aussie Arcade is great, lets keep getting it better

robm

True brotherhood exists on AA. I feel privileged to have met many from here.

Met my first AAer in person the other day while moving pinny from my ute to his.... we had more in common and people in common than we knew.

Hope to meet more as opportunities present...

Man......I never got into this for profit, or fame like Kanada and his 1000 followers, I just wanted a place for us to talk the hobby in peace..

I think AA has just under 3000 members right? pretty good achievement, 1 for every dialled in LE :P

but just echoing the OP, over the last week I have seen just a portion of how much work Travis has done around this site and the time he takes to respond to messages and posts.

we are really lucky to have people like him in the hobby, bringing people together through a shared passion. if you look at the bright side of AA, you will find a lot of posts of people helping each other not just with pinball stuff but supporting each other with life in general.

I agree that meeting up in real life is what really makes this hobby. I opened an AA account over a year ago and its not till a few weeks ago that I became more active because I started to meet people in real life which made the forums a lot less "scary." except pinside, which is just too much. if you are bringing someone new into the hobby, you need to give them tunnel vision because there is just so much to pinball, it can be overwhelming.

start small and be good to each other.

great thread. thanks OP and thanks Travis.

Have met lot's of nice blokes through AA and continue to do so. The negative threads really are such a small part of the total threads on AA yet get so much more noticed.

Anyway just want to thank all those guys I have met and will continue to meet. AA has been good to me :)

• Administrators
I think AA has just under 3000 members right? pretty good achievement, 1 for every dialled in LE :P

but just echoing the OP, over the last week I have seen just a portion of how much work Travis has done around this site and the time he takes to respond to messages and posts.

we are really lucky to have people like him in the hobby, bringing people together through a shared passion. if you look at the bright side of AA, you will find a lot of posts of people helping each other not just with pinball stuff but supporting each other with life in general.

I agree that meeting up in real life is what really makes this hobby. I opened an AA account over a year ago and its not till a few weeks ago that I became more active because I started to meet people in real life which made the forums a lot less "scary." except pinside, which is just too much. if you are bringing someone new into the hobby, you need to give them tunnel vision because there is just so much to pinball, it can be overwhelming.

start small and be good to each other.

great thread. thanks OP and thanks Travis.

Nearly 18,000 members as of today.

Dave