Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

proudest and happiest day

sitting here, in a cafe in fremantle, western australia.

my daughter gets married today. have been booted from the place my wife and i are staying as all the women go about getting themselves ready.

ironically my wife and i married 25 years ago today.

so sitting here reflecting, on everything that has happened in my life, all the good (and bad) and can't ever remember feeling this happy and proud. just feeling as though I could burst with these feelings.

this is what life is about..not having a massive house, a new car, shed full of pinball machines.

will post some photos up later tonight as it will be one of the very few times I will be dressed in a suit ;)

also wondering how i will cope being sober through the entire day :)

..anyways time to walk down and visit the bon scott memorial.

sitting here, in a cafe in fremantle, western australia.

my daughter gets married today. have been booted from the place my wife and i are staying as all the women go about getting themselves ready.

ironically my wife and i married 25 years ago today.

so sitting here reflecting, on everything that has happened in my life, all the good (and bad) and can't ever remember feeling this happy and proud. just feeling as though I could burst with these feelings.

this is what life is about..not having a massive house, a new car, shed full of pinball machines.

will post some photos up later tonight as it will be one of the very few times I will be dressed in a suit ;)

also wondering how i will cope being sober through the entire day :)

..anyways time to walk down and visit the bon scott memorial.

:041:

Good luck with the day Tony and I trust you've got your Father of the Bride speech well honed and laiden with Dad jokes.

It is indeed a proud moment to walk your daughter/s down the aisle. One of my daughters was 18 months ago and the other will be in November this year.

It does make you stop and reflect on where has all that time gone???. 1st day of school, teaching them to walk then swim, the shaky start on a pushbike and so on. The list and memories are endless and priceless:)

Enjoy the day mate and I have nothing but good wishes for you and your family:)

Edited by Railways

Enjoy the day Tony. You are so correct that nothing beats the happiness that can be given from your children.

Also it's nice to see a positive thread on AA given all the threats and name calling BS that has been flying around on here the last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk