Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Playboy founder Hugh Hefner Dies

Rob1966

legend !

Yeah the Playboy man will be immortalised

http://michelletshuffman.tumblr.com/post/137103164061/aging-playboy-mansion-asks-200m-including

- - - Updated - - -

A couple of good doco's on his life making for interesting viewing. I would think youtube may be heading towards overload......

Yep , going to go into meltdown for a few days

Curious on who he set up as executor for the will ?

Be nice if a generous amount go to a worthy charity

Can see a brawl breaking out over the estate if loosely set up ?

Here we go its starting already the ad even states very sort after collectable especially with the passing of Hugh (RIP) today

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/west-croydon/miscellaneous-goods/playboy-pinball-machine/1160979007?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7c6e9f6b739ffc57d153e51967e01cee.jpg

Wow what a deal [emoji12]

Yeah there are a couple getting around now with Hugh's name actually mentioned in the ad, and this particular one he has been trying to sell it for ages at a lower price with no luck and now all of a sudden the price has gone up by a few thousand.

Gee didn't see this coming [emoji6]lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yer well they need to actually sell them before claiming thats the new price for PB, I bet there would be more on the market who are TRYING to capitalize on it, more than people actually willing to buy one for $10k. It doesn't look its gone up because of actual demand so good luck to them, especially when the same one was on the market for a few grand cheaper and wasnt selling at that price.