Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

So Dialled In...Any good?

MarkOZLAD

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great player just want a little more from him personality wise. I still think the best is Bowen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure. But he needs a grand and a half per month (usd) for his tutorials. This guy is doing it out of his own wallet. Edited by Ryza

Problem is he's boring as!

Give a shit if he's boring it's about learning the game and there's plenty of things he mentioned which Bowen didn't. I like both videos

Give a shit if he's boring it's about learning the game and there's plenty of things he mentioned which Bowen didn't. I like both videos

It's hard to learn things if you're falling asleep during the video. Bowen just has a flair and engages the viewer. I just struggled with Timballs that's all.

It's hard to learn things if you're falling asleep during the video. Bowen just has a flair and engages the viewer. I just struggled with Timballs that's all.

Well guess you ain't into pinball that much or the game for that matter

Well guess you ain't into pinball that much or the game for that matter

And I guess I'm not that much into pinball where I take several hours out of my time to fix and transport machines to host the ACS few years back. I guess I'm not that much into pinball to host events, start wildball etc etc. apology accepted thanks Richard

And I guess I'm not that much into pinball where I take several hours out of my time to fix and transport machines to host the ACS few years back. I guess I'm not that much into pinball to host events, start wildball etc etc. apology accepted thanks Richard

Ok let me clarify... the strategy of game play.. didnt mean to imply that you have not done much for pinball.

Ok let me clarify... the strategy of game play.. didnt mean to imply that you have not done much for pinball.

Of course I want to know the strategy of game play that's why I watch these stupid bloody things. BUT I also want to be entertained during my time watching them and that's why I watch all of Bowen's video because he's informative and entertaining. Although his Xmen strategy imo is a bit off

Don't watch tutorials Richard , learn the games cold FFS [emoji109][emoji3]

And PBC.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if I could play them I would... So when is one going to be sited in Melbourne??

I just noticed how sad a machine that is powered off looks (whether broken or not). The LCD screens don't help; phone and main screen are just pitch black, and the whole thing just looks dead.

In the olden days, when a machine broke down, you could still see the last score someone put up because that's where the score reels stopped. And, somehow, a powered-off machine in the early seventies didn't look quite as sad as a powered-off machine in the twothousand-teens. Even powered-off, I could sometimes spot the problem. "Oh, yes, that ball wedged itself underneath that plastic, and they need to wait for the operator to show up to fix it."

I guess the real ending is the completely virtual machine, where not just the score reels, but everything else has been replaced by modern digital technology: if there is no power, there is nothing there at all. As if the machine had never existed…

Michi.

I just noticed now sad a machine that is powered off looks (whether broken or not). The LCD screens don't help; phone and main screen are just pitch black, and the whole thing just looks dead.

In the olden days, when a machine broke down, you could still see the last score someone put up because that's where the score reels stopped. And, somehow, a powered-off machine in the early seventies didn't look quite as sad as a power-off machine in the twothousand-teens. Even powered-off, I could sometimes spot the problem. "Oh, yes, that ball wedged itself underneath that plastic, and they need to wait for the operator to show up to fix it."

I guess the real ending is the completely virtual machine, where not just the score reels, but everything else has been replaced by modern digital technology: if there is no power, there is nothing there at all. As if the machine had never existed…

Michi.

Some what poetic i think

I drove for more than an hour yesterday to play this again ,could not , I think it was just a coin thing but never had any luck with any jack machines, even when/if fully functioning . Love them though (except that selfie overload ) Horrid Tacky theme . Excellent game.Thankfully always other premium devices on location .