Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball repair course.(Brisbane)

I've supplied Norbert with the dates I can't make due to comps. Here they are if your thinking of replying to availability.

May 21 & 22 – GoldenBalls Pinball Gold Coast

May 28 & 29 – Flipswitch @ ipswitch

June 4 - Rivercity pinball south brisbane

June 5 – Brisbane Pinball Club Final Event Greenslopes

June 11 & 12 – HouseBall Meet – Mount Cotton

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a ph call from Norbet this morning. He has told me the best date to hold the course is going to be the 18th and 19th of June. This was the best date that suited the majority. He is in the process of contacting eveyone to let them know. So if you have a call from a number you don't recognize it could be Norbet. Venue is yet to be determined but he will keep us posted. As i recive any info I will post it here also.....So stay tuned !!!!

@Andyj965 @JoeSoap @micky @BioBa @Savage @lfrenchy @saber007 @flashy88 @Sbaird @john17a

Mate can you get an overview of what the course will contain thank thank you

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

It's a very intensive course. If you are a novice with no idea you will learn a lot. If you already have tech abilities you will enhance those. Remember Norbert has been doing this a very long time and his knowledge on both B/W and Stern is very deep. His ability to explain so you can understand is very good also.

For those interested please make sure you don't flip on him last minute. He needs the numbers to make this viable. People who pull out last minute just affect his bottom line and it has happened a lot so sign up but please stick with it guys. He's a top bloke and a real asset to us all in the pinball community. Remember this is how he makes a living now that he is no longer with AMD.

I won't be able to find out until Monday night if I can attend due t mrs shift work roster won't be released until then

I hope you can make it Scott. If you know by Monday it should be ok .Still a month out so plenty of time to confirm.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Bugger, mrs won't get her roster until two weeks out.

I'll speak to Norbet and advise him.

It mentions training materials are provided, anyone that has done the course, what materials do you get?

You get a guidebook about WPC and Sys11 games and troubleshooting. https://books.google.com.au/books?id=SjpDdjhWr1UC&printsec=frontcover&dq=pinball+machines&hl=en&ei=j1weTcD_JIu8uwPEs9yCDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false Also a little plastic folder about Stern SAM system.

You get a guidebook about WPC and Sys11 games and troubleshooting. https://books.google.com.au/books?id=SjpDdjhWr1UC&printsec=frontcover&dq=pinball+machines&hl=en&ei=j1weTcD_JIu8uwPEs9yCDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result#v=onepage&q&f=false Also a little plastic folder about Stern SAM system.

Thanks.

So I've let Norbert know I won't be able to commit until two weeks out, and to fill my spot if he's got more interest then what the even can hold.

I'll contact him when I know Mr's roster to see if there's any chance to fit me in.

Otherwise do you think buying these books would be good, even without attending ?

Thanks.

So I've let Norbert know I won't be able to commit until two weeks out, and to fill my spot if he's got more interest then what the even can hold.

I'll contact him when I know Mr's roster to see if there's any chance to fit me in.

Otherwise do you think buying these books would be good, even without attending ?

The book along with the machine's manual has been of help to me. If you're a pinball lover it's a good to have resource. I'm enjoying reading it.